Chapter One

Hello! I'm Shuri Ozawa and I'm sixteen years old, I have chin-length black hair and a long bang that cover half of my eyes, I have big blue eyes and fairly skin, also I'm... "Party! Party all night loooong!" I shouted as Rukia supporting me... Drunk.

"Seriously Shuri, I shouldn't have got you drunk." Rukia said.

"No, it's not your fault Akio... I... I can't believe it, I'll show them, I'll make a band that better then them, you're with me right?" I asked.

"Of course, you disapeared for five years, when you returned I was so happy and after what both of them did to you of course I would quit, I'm your friend until the very end." Rukia said and I fell down at the couch. Akio is her nickname, I love her very much. Rukia is my childhood friend from kindergarden, of course she's older than me with one year. Rukia has light blue hair with long low ponytail, she has gray eyes and has mature looks.

The next day when I woke up, I felt sharp pain in my head. Hangover. "Here, miss hangover." Rukia said as she handed me a cup of water. I smiled brightly at her.

"Thanks Akio, you're the best." I said and drank water.

"It's been five years and you never changed, you're still as childish as ever." Rukia said, annoyed I took another sip. "Let's get you home, your mother must be worried as always." My mom... My expression darken as I remember that day three years ago. "Shuri?" I shook my head and smiled brightly.

"Oh look at the time, I must go." I said and stood up walking fast without looking, suddenly I hit the door."Ow!"

"And still clumsy as ever, how many times I told you to watch where you're walking, you'll bump into someone like this." Rukia said as she helps me up. I stood up and count in my hand how many times she told me that...

"... I don't remember." I answered.

"Forget it, go home." Rukia said and pushed me outside. Seriously Akio, but I don't want to go, I want to stay with you, it's lonely back home. I slapped my face with my both hands. Now Shuri don't get depressed, being sad won't change anything, I'll show them I can make a band that is better than them, just you watch, but right now I'm going to buy some choclate, and then... Visit mother, I'm sure she hates me, those words, it was all my fault, wait! I'm getting depressed again, smile Shuri... Oh is that flake, my favorite choclate. I took all the choclates I bought and walked to the garden. Oh beautiful flowers, I ran to the meadow and saw a small black cat, what a beautiful cat. I held the cat and pat her.

"You're so beautiful, so quiet and elegant, you're so soft. I love you." I said and opened my plastic bag and opened my tuna can, putting the tuna at my hand, she started to sniff my hand. "Don't worry, it's not poisonous." She started to eat and I let her eat until she finished it all. I smiled at her then walked up to go to my apartment. After I arrived I put everything inside the fridge, then sat at my couch watching TV until night. "Rrrrriiiiinnnngggg!" My phone rang.

"Hello this is Shuri." I cheerfully said.

"Shuri, it's me, let's go, we need to find our bass, vocalist and lead guitarist." Rukia said.

"Of course, where are you?" I asked.

"Outside your apartment." Rukia said and hung up. I tensed up when she said she's here. Oh no, she'll be sad if she found out. I opened the door and I saw her there. "Aren't going to let me in?" I quickly got out and closed the door. "Where's your mother? I want to greet her."

"Uh..." I started to make an excuse, but no use, I'm too dump to think. "W-We should get going before the good ones go." Rukia stared at me suspiciously. I stared back at her with serious look. "I said we should go, creating a band is the most important thing for me." Rukia nodded her head and both of us went to a bar.