Chapter 24

-Halloween Night-

Noah adjusted the set of kitten ears on his head into a position that they wouldn't fall off and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He wore cat ears with fake whiskers drawn on his face a black dot on his nose. He also had a fake tail hanging out the back of his pants. For his shirt and pants, he wore black skinny jeans and a plain white v-neck t-shrt, along with black converses. The whole outfit had been none other than Gage's idea.

Noah saw himself in the mirror and shook his head. Typical Gage. He walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, into the livingg room. he found Jason just lounging on the couch. Jason heard his footsteps and looked up. He chuckled when he saw his younger brother. "Aw, how cute~" He teased him.

Noah's face went red with embarrassmentand he punched Jason in the shoulder. "Shut up!"

Jason chuckled and sat up. "Alright, alright. Hey, is Natasha going with you guys?"

"No, she's going with Ash." Noah responded as he sat down on the couch next to Jason. "By the way, we're going to Rochester." He added. Jason groaned and leaned all the way into the couch. "Great, my baby brother's gonna be alone in a big city with a big bad wolf." Eren rolled his eyes.

"Suck it up." He said as they doorbell rang. He got up and went to the door, opening it. Gage stood behind it wearing a wolf costume that consisted of a red checkered shirt that was tore up at the bottom and had tree 'fur' spot in the middle, black skinny jeans, with black boots thhat nearly went to knew knees, 'fur' fingerless gloves, and a 'fur' hoot with wolf ears on top.

Noah smirked when he saw his outfit and looked back at Jason. "Hey, Jason. My 'big bad wolf' is here." Jason peaked around the corner and at Gage. "Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me."

-Later, At Rochester-

Gage pulled into a Walmart parking lot and parked his car, shutting it off. He looked over at Noah who was bent over, grabbing the bags. "Bring a few extra bags. You can get lots of candy from here."

Noah grabbed a couple bags for the both of them and they got out of the car. Gage locked the car and walked over to Noah. He grabbed the bags from Noah, leaving two out for them while putting the rest into his pocket. He looked up at Noah and grinned. "Alright, lets begin." He said, grabbing Noah's hand and beginning walking.

They walked forever, geting tons of candy within the first couple roads. Gage held Noah's hand tightly as they walked being a few peoples eyes wandered too long on his body in places they shouldn't have been. Gage huffed in annoyance, getting jealous. "People need to keep their eyes off of yooooouuuuuu!" He whined. Noah looked over to him. "What do you mean?"

"Do you not see all of the people staring at you??" Gage said. Noah shook his head. "No."

Gage sighed and hugged Noah close to him. "My poor oblivious boyfriend. It's a good thing I'm here to protect you."

Noah rolled his eyes and pulled Gage off of him. Gage chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You know I love you."

"Hmmmmmmph."

Gage wrapped his arm around Noah when a voice spoke.

"Gage!" The voice said. Gage looked over and found his old friend, Echo. His eyes widened and he released Noah who watched quietly.

"Bro, I haven't seen you in forever!" He walked over to Echo and gave him one of their 'bro' hugs. "I thought I saw you at the theater the other day, but I wasn't sure." Echo said. Gage grinned. "Yeah, that was me. I took my boyfriend to the movies." Echo looked at him. "You got a boyfriend?"

Gage nodded and turned, pointing to Noah. "Yep. That ravishingly cute guy right there is all mine." Gage grinned big. Noah blushed darkly while Echo chuckled. "Typical Gage. Still haven't changed, have ya?"

Gage smiled broadly and shook his head. "Nope! Hey, wanna continue trick or treating with us? Maybe you can come over."

"Sure. Let me see if it's ok with my parents." Echo anwered and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He sent a text to his mom and within a few minutes, he got a reply back.

Mom

Sure, just be back by 6 tomorrow

6:49pm

Echo

Ok, thanks.

6:50pm

Echo slipped his phone back into his pocket and looked at Gage, a grin placed on his face. "She said yes."

"Awesome, it's been forever since we hung out." Gage spoke, happy that he would finally be back with his old friend. Don't get him wrong, he loved Noah and Natasha, but he also loved his old friends, too.

They continued trick-or-treating until everyone started to stop giving out candy. Once it was over, the trio returned to Gage's car, packed with candy. Noah was about to climb in the front seat when Gage stopped him.

"Wait, Noah. I haven't hung out with Echo in forever. Is it cool if he rides shotgun?" Gage asked. Noah couldn't help but to feel a little hurt by that. After nearly being igored all night, h couldn't even ride up front on the way back? He sighed, but moved to the back nonetheless, allowing Echo to get in the front seat. This was not how he expected tonight to go.