Chapter 19

-The Next Morning-

When Noah woke up the next morning, Gage was holding him to his chest. Noah opened his eyes and looked up to see Gage's sleeping face. Noah smiled softly and kissed Gage onh is forehead before standing and climbing out of bed. He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:23. 'Great, another day of hell', Noah thought and sighed. He went to his dresser and got his clothes out, then went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, washing his hair, got out and dried off.

He got dressed and combed his hair, then put his eleeping clothes in the dirty hamper. He walked out and back to his room where he found Gage still asleep, mouth open a little. Noah giggled. "Aw, hot cute." He walked ver and climbed on the bed, hanging over Gage a little. He brought his hand up and poked Gage's cheek. "Mm..." Gage swatted his hand away.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey." Noah shook Gage, sitting don on him. "Mm.... I'd rather not..." Gage said, pulling a puullow over his head. "You're gonna end up smoothering yourself." Noah stated, yanking the pillow away from him. Gage opened his eyes and looked up at Noah. "If you get up, I'll give you a kiss." He tried to convince him. "Mm.... how many?" Gage asked.

"One."

"Not enough."

"Two."

"Mm... Nah."

"Three?"

"I think you can give more than that."

"Four?"

"Hiiigher."

"Five???"

"How about a make-out session?"

"Damn, you're picky."

Gage grinned and grabbed Noah's waist. "I only wwant the best." he said. Noah rolled his eyes and climbed off the bed. Gage sat up and ruubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked. "6:53." Noah replied. "I don't usually o to school until-"

"Oh, no. You're not going to school today." Jason said, appearing in Noahs doorway. Noah jumped and looked at him. "You know what the nurse said. You won't being going for a couple of days." Noah pouted. "But I just got dressed and ready." He said. "Well too bad. That's what you get for being an over achievor." Jason replied. "Now get back to bed. You need your beauty sleep." Noah glared at that, but all he got was a smirk. "The school already knows everything, anyways, so there's nothing to worry about. No night, or morning, whatever you'd like." Jason turned and left, going back to his room.

Noah puffed out his cheeks and turned to Gage, who still laid on his bed. Gage was smirking. "And you were pestering me to wake up. By the way, you still owe me a make-out session." Noah huffed out his breath. "Yeah, yeah, I know."