Chapter 20

-Afternoon-

The next time Noah woke up, it was nearly one. He covered his face with his arm to black out the sun that was shining bright into his room. He grumbled. It might be fall, but that didn't stop the sun from shining. Noah rolled over and found his bed empty. He opened his eyes and blinked, looking around. "Gage?"

He sat up and looked around the room. He looked towards the door when he heard voices coming from the living room. He rose an eyebrow and climbed out of bed, standing up straight and stretching. He walked out of his room and to the living room only to find his 17 year old boyfriend and 26 year old brother playing Mario kart against each other.

They were eagerly pushing and shoving at each other as they inched closer to the TV. Noah didn't know what to say as he stood there watching. They eagerly held the Wii remote button down as they frantically turned the remote back and forth.

"You know, turning the remote like that doesnt actually help you." He said in amuesment. "Sh! I need to concentrate!" Jason said, not breaking his eyes away from the screen. Noah rolled his eyes and looked at his boyfriend, who was no better. "Ugh, boys." He said, walking past them and into the kitchen. He grabbed a plate and mini pizza then popped it into the microwave. He also grabbed a Dr. Pop from the fridge.

While he waited for his food, he slipped his shoes on and went out back. He walked across the backyard and over to Buddy. Buddy jumped up and down excitedly as he watched Noah get closer to him. Noah walked up to Buddy, who jumped on him and leaned against him. Noah giggled and petted him. Buddy panted heavily, staring up at Noah with his big brown eyes. Noah kissed the tip of his head and held him close to his chest. Hee cuddled Buddy for a couple minutes before he got to cold. Giving Buddy a kiss on the head, he stood up straight and walked back inside.

Jason and Gage were still going against each other. He glanced at the TV and found Gage was winning. Oh, boy. He silently prayed for his boyfriends live and walked back into the kitchen. He grabbed his pizza from the microwave and his Dr. Pop from the counter, then went back into the living room to make sure no one murdered each other.

He sat on the chair away from the couch to make sure he didn't get hurt while eating. Gage and Jason were now standing, trying to get between the other and the TV to make sure the other lost. Gage was still winning. "God dammit, lose!" Jason shouted, blocking the TV from Gage. "No way!" Gage quickly stepped out from behind Jason beofre he lost his first place. Jason still tried to block him up to when they finally finished, Gage winning.

"Dammit!" Jason shouted while Gage smiked in victory. "Ha, ha, haha, ha!" He teased then looked over at Noah. "Baby, I get to take you on a date, now!" He grinned. "Eh?" Noah said after taking a bite of his pizza. He looked at Gage in confussion. "Your brother lost the bet, therefore I get to take you on a date." Gage boasted. "Oh.... Ok." Noah said. Jason glared at Gage. "Fine, but no touching, kissing, hand-holding, sitting next to each other, being alone together-"

"Jason!" Noah said. "What?" Jason glanced at his little brother. "You need to calm down." Noah said, giggling at his brother overprotectiveness. "Hm... fine, but if you do any of that-"

"We will." Gage cut Jason off, knowing it would piss him off. Noah had to grab Jason to hold him back