Chapter 13

Noah waited in the living room on the couch, waiting for Gage to show up. He had on Music Choice and right now My Demons by Starset was playing. He had his head tipped back and his eyes closed as he listened to the music.

Take me high and I'll sing

Will you make everything

Okay, okay, okay?

Kay, okay, okay

We are one in the same

Will you take all of the pain

Away, away, away?

Way, away, away

Save me if I become

My demons

"I like this song." A voice said. Noah quickly opened his eyes and sat up, looking at the intruder. Gage stood in the living room, his arms over his chest and a big smirk on his lips. Noah blushed, but playfully glared at him. "You scared me!"

Gage chuckled. "I told you I would be here."

"But you didn't knock!"

"I did, but the musics so loud you didn't hear." Noah's blush darkened. "Oh....."

"Mhm! Now come on!" Gage walked up to Noah and grabbed his hand, pulling him up off the couch and towards the door. Noah kept blushing while following.

-At Party-

Noah stared at the house from outside, watching all the drunks that were both outside and inside. He fidgeted with his hands, not exactly wanting to be here. He wasn't to keen on parties, he only agreed to come because it was Gage that asked him.

"You coming?" He heard Gage ask from in front of him. With a nod to go, Gage turned and walked into the house, Noah following not to fast behind him. Noah looked at all the drunks that were dancing and felt a little disgusted. There people were from 14-18, not even close to being legal to drink. Noah shook his head and quickly pushed through everyone to catch up with Gage. He'd hate to be alone with there people, so he decided to stay close to either Natasha or Gage.

Gage ended up leading him to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of sodas from a cooler for the both of them. He handed one to Noah who thanked him and opened the can, taking a sip from it. As Noah was taking his sip, Natasha walked up behind him and jabbed her fingers into his side, making him jump and slightly choke on his drink.

Natasha laughed softly as Ash stood beside her. "Sorry, bud." She apologized, looking at Noah. "It's OK." Noah smiled, looking back. She grinned and looked around the party. "So, has lover-boy admitted his undying love for you, yet?" She asked when she saw that Gage was out of earshot.

A light blush rose on Noah's cheeks as he quickly shook his head. "N-No! We just got here! And undying love? Really?" Natasha chuckled and nodded, then looked at Ash. "Don't you agree?" Ash smirked and nodded. "Yerp. You can see that he's crazy for you." The blush on Noah's face only darkened as they continued to tease him until Gage came back, then they closed their mouths and looked around as though they hadn't done a thing.

Noah shot them a quick glare before Gage started talking to him and he was forced to look away from them and at Gage.

"Want to dance?" Gage asked, instantly making the blush Noah just got rid of reappear. He nodded and Gage grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room, where the music was blasting from and everyone was dancing. Gage turned to Noah, releasing his hand and started dancing, his eyes on Gage the whole time. He found Gage's eyes were surprisingly on his, too.

Noah looked up at Gage's face and stared into his eyes. Watching each other dance, they didn't realize they were getting closer to each other until their chests were pressed up against each others. They stared at each other until they finally leaned up and kissed each other. Noah slid his arms around Gage's neck while Gage grabbed his waist and pulled him so was completely pressed up against him. He slowly slid his hands around Noah's butt and softly gripped it.

Noah pulled away at that, blushing darkly. "U-Uh...." He said, not sure on what to say. Gage grinned and fully wrapped his arms around Noah's waist, locking his hands behind him and buried his face into his neck. He gently swayed him.

"Mm...." Noah hung on to Gage as he was rocked. Gage helped a tight grip on him.

As they were holding each other, there was a loud scream followed by the sound of a loud smash. The dancing instantly stopped and everyone turned to the fight, watching as two guys hit and smashed stuff over each others head in attempt to knock the other out. people tried to pull them apart, but that only pissed them off more, so they hit harder.

It wasn't long before the cops showed up, bringing the fight to an end. Noah looked at Gage once the cops realized their was alcohol at the party. "Well, fuck." Gage said, knocking everyone was screwed.