Chapter 22

When Noah and Gage left the movie theater, it was nearing 10 o'clock. Noah yawned as exhaustion suddenly hit him. Gage glanced over at him and chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll be home in about an hour." Noah blushed a little and nodded.

"Sorry, I'm not much of an all nighter...." Noah admitted at they reached Gage's car. Gage grinend. "No problem." They both climbed into the car and Gage started it up. They waited a moment to let the car heat up before pulling off. The drive back was silent besides the music that played in the backround. They held hands and when they reached Noah's house, Gage parked in front of it and shut his headlights off.

They sat in silence for a few more moments just holding hands when it was the silence was broke. Noah looked over at Gage. "So.... what are we going to do about Jessica?" He asked quietly. Gage sighed and looked ahead. "I honestly have no idea. She just won't stop." He said.

Noah bit his bottom lip. "I know. I can't believe she turned out to be like this. She had seemed to nice. I guess it was an act...."

Gage frowned and looked at him. He wasn't sure what to say. He knew it must hurt to have a friend who you've known since you were a kid betray you. He stroked Noah's hand. "Hey," He said softly. "I know it's hard, but no matter what, Natasha, Jason, and I will always love you."

A small smile came onto Noah's face and he nodded, looking at Gage. "Yeah. I know. Thank you." He said softly and kissed Gage's cheek. Gage smiled and gave Noah a peck on his lips. The peck didn't last long as it turned into a heated kiss.

Without moving away from each other, Noah unbuckled his seatbelt and Gage lifted him over the counsel in the middle of them and onto his lap. Noah wrapped his arms around Gage's neck while Gage grabbed his waist and held him close against his chest.

A small blush spread across Noah's cheeks as Gage's tongue slid across his bottom lip. Although he had never made out with anyone before, he had read plenty of stories to know what Gage wanted and requested. Slowly, he complied, opening his mouth and letting Gage's tongue enter. Gage's tongue rubbed against his as he explored his mouth before pulling away.

Noah panted a little as he looked down at Gage. Gage chuckled. "You should head in. I don't want Jason to hunt me down and kill me becuase I had you out too late."

Noah pulled his arms away and crossed them across his chest, pouting. "Fiiiiiine!" He agreed, climbing off of Gage's lap and back into the passenger seat. "I'll you tomorrow?" He asked. Gage nodded. "Yeah. I won't be in school tomorrow. THanks to a certain someone."

Noah nodded. "Yeah...." Gage sighed and looked at him. "I'll text you, OK?" He asked. Noah nodded as he climbed out of the car. "Ok. See ya."

"Bye."

Noah shut the car door and walked to his front door. Once he made it into the house, Gage pulled off. Noah went inside, making sure to lock the door behind him. He looked around the living room. It was dark, the only light was the fish tank. 'Jason must be in bed already', Noah thought to himself as he walked to his bedroom. He went in and turned on his light. He went over to his dresser and grabbed a big shirt and pajama pants. He went into the bathroom, taking his phone in with him. He started the bath, put on Weightless by All Time Low, and stripped off his clothing. He put the plug on top of the drain and climbed in. He sat down and relaxed against the wall.

He leaned against it and closed his eyes, letting the music fill his ears. He sighed as he relaxed for the night.