Chapter 12

-Home-

When Noah and Gage arrived back in Wayland, it was around 5pm. Noah had decided to be a vampire, so Gage went and bought him an expensive outfit. Of course, Noah had told him no, but when he had gone of to the bathroom Gage had snuck back into the store and bought the outfit anyway. As a thank you, Noah had given him a shy kiss on his cheek, making Gage smirk.

"Hey, I heard there's gonna be a Halloween Party tonight. Wanna go with me?" Gage asked as he drove. Noah looked over at him. "A party? Who's?" He asked curiously. Gage shrugged. "I don't know. Some jocks. He's inviting everyone just it can be huge party."

"Oh.... I don't know....." Noah said unsure. "You don't have to go, I'll understand, but just so you know, if you do decide to go, I will protect you. If anyone says or does anything, I'll pound them in." Gage said. Noah blushed at Gage's over protectiveness. Again, this is why he really really liked him. "OK...." Noah agreed.

"Sweet! I'll pick you up tonight at 7 then, OK?" Noah nodded. "Alight." Gage parked the car in front of Noah's place and leaned over, close to his ear so his breath tickled Noah's neck. "Make sure you wear something hot." He whispered lowly.

Noah's face instantly went red and he looked up at Gage to find his smirking face only a couple inches away from his own flustered face. He looked at Gage's eyes and stared into them, slowly getting lost in them. What surprised him was when he found Gage staring right back at him.

"U-Uh... O-o-OK...." Noah said shakily. Gage's smirk widened and he quickly kissed Noah before pulling all the way back. Noah's eyes widened in shock as he stared at Gage. "See you in two hours, love." Gage said. "Y-Yeah.... Right." Noah shook as he grabbed his costume and climbed out of the car.

Once he was in the car, Gage pulled off. Noah shut the door behind him and leaned against it. His heart was pounding out of his chest as he thought about what just happened. "Why did he do that.....?" He whispered to himself. Jason was at work, once again.

Noah pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly sent Natasha a text.

Natasha! I really need to talk to you! Urgently

-Noah

What's wrong?

-Natasha

Gage.... He kissed me

-Noah

Whoa!!! What?! Did I read that right!? He KISSED you!??!

-Natasha

Yeah! And I don't know why he did it!

-Noah

It's about time! I thought you two would never get together!

-Natasha

That's the thing.... We're not together....

-Noah

You're not? Huh. Are you going to the party tonight?

-Natasha

Yeah. Gage's taking me. He told me to wear something 'hot'

-Noah

Then that's it!!! He's gonna ask you at the party!!!

-Natasha

I doubt it. I don't believe he likes me that way

-Noah

Well, you'll find out at the party!

-Natasha

Are you going?

-Noah

If you want me too

-Natasha

Yes!!! Please

-Noah

Hehe, OK~

-Natasha

Thank you! Gage said he'll be here to pick me up at 7!

-Noah

Alright, I'll meet you at the party

-Natasha

Kay Kay, baiiiiii!

-Noah

Ta-ta~!

Natasha

Noah shut his phones screen off and let out a breath of relief as he stood up straight, pushing himself away from the door. He let what Natasha just told him sink in a little. 'Is there really a possibility Gage likes me? I mean, he did kiss me, and he has called me cute and said he would, but.... What if he's just messing with me? I don't want to get hooked along just to get hurt,' Noah thought to himself.

Noah sighed in frustration and ran his hand through his hair. He glanced at the DVR clock and saw that it was close to 6. "Well, might as well get ready." He said to himself and went to go get ready.