Prologue

*Autumn's POV*

I sit here. In my seemly dark bedroom. I stare at my hands; Their shaking. I have trouble breathing. Not understanding how this all happened. Not understanding why things ended up this way.

"I-I just want t-to be normal again.." She whispers to herself in her room, her hands still shaking with fear.

I feel a knot in my chest and my toes become numb. Without even thinking it through, or thinking at all for that matter, I walks towards the bathroom. I open the medicine cabnit quickly, looking for anything to help with all of this pain and sorrow I'm feeling.

I see a pill bottle with little white pills inside. I grab it fast and open it. I pour about 7 of the white pills into the palm of my hand. My hand is sweating from how fast my heart is beating and how fast I'm shaking, making the pill bottle in my hand make noise as the pills inside hit the thick plastic material surrounding them. Keeping them inclosed.

I ball my hand into a fist, tightly grasping the pills in my hand. I close my eyes tightly and then open them, to be greated by my own reflection in the mirror and my tears slowly flowing down my face. I opened my hand and see the white powder coming off of the pills and smearing on to my palm from the moist in my skin.

I always used to have high self-esteem. I mean, my parents are gorgeous. I was always confident. But that went away. It's not like that anymore. After hearing all the words they said to me and called me, I started to see what they saw.

Ugly

Worthless

Whore

Fat

Weird

Stupid

Slut

Bitch

Dyke

'Attention seeking, over confident, ugly, fat, and most pathetic excuse for a human being.. EVER.'

Ouch. That one stung the most. Almost everyday got worse and worse. All because I just wanted to make a friend and to trust someone. But I guess everything happens for a reason. And that reason is that what people say most about you, is probably true.

Now I believe everything they've said. Every little comment. I didn't want to. But after so long, I began to see the real me. I was fooling myself, thinking I was pretty, or worth something. Truth is, I'm not.

I was lying to myself. I feel so disgusted with what I've become. I don't want to live as this monster.

I want to live as Autumn. But I can't do that anymore.

She's gone, and I don't think I'll ever be able to get her back.

"Life isn't worth living anymore."