my alpha mate in one direction

CHAPTER 1

Run. That was the last thing my brother had told me before he was killed only minutes before in front of my eyes. A howl erupted through the quietness of the night. I forced myself to keep going.

'At least till I'm out of their territory.' I thought to myself. Another howl.

'Faster. We must go faster.' My wolf told me. My snow white paws beat against the ground as I stretched my four legs as far as I could. If you hadn't guessed already, I am a werewolf. I am also 17. Know what? I'll talk about my self later. Right now I'm running for my life.

In the distance I heard growls and smelt other wolves. I pumped my legs faster, harder.

Closer. The noises were getting closer and closer. My legs burned and my lungs felt as if they were going to burst.

'There!' My wolf screamed. 'That's the territories line. If we get passed that then they can' get us.'

'But they're rouges!' I mentally countered. 'They don't care about lines!'

'True, but there are wolves there, can't you smell it? And if you knew they don't care why did you suggest it?' I sniffed the air and sighed in my head ignoring the question.

'What if they kill first ask questions later? What then?'

'They won't it is the Silver Moon pack. They are known for helping rouges not killing them.' I didn't argue any further. I took off toward their smell. When I saw them I stopped. There were three of them. One red, one blonde and the other black. I couldn't take my eyes off the black one. I smelt the most intoxicating scent I have ever had the pleasure of smelling.

All of a sudden his head whipped toward me so fast I was surprised his neck didn't snap in half. His gaze met mine and I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. Which I didn't by the way. A loud howl interrupted our little moment. He shifted and yelled, "Hurry! We can protect you if you come over to our territory, but you have to hurry!"

He must have sensed my fear. I ran as fast as my paws could carry me but I wasn't fast enough. Just as I was about to cross the boarder, a wolf slammed into me causing me to slam hard into a nearby tree. I whimpered slightly and looked into the Silver Moon's man's eyes and gave a slight nod, signaling he could cross over the boarder. He didn't wait.

He and his buddies started to attack the rouges instantly. He shifted back into a wolf and started to fight the rouges. There were only two rouges and there were three of them. The rouges retreated into the night. The black wolf must have mind-linked with the other two, because the red and blonde wolf took off after them. I still laid in the same place as before. I was into muck pain to move a muscle. I couldn't even twitch. I just laid there breathing hard.

He came over to me and shifted. He softly touched the top of my wolf's head and she purred contently. Shocks of heat ran through my entire body. Then my vision started to blur. I saw black spots in the corner of my eyes. I heard him whisper one thing. "Mate." Then I the darkness enveloped me in its waiting arms.

HI! SO THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER IN MY FIRST STORY SO GO EASY ON ME PLEASE. I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY NOT THAT GOOD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS OR INCORRECT GRAMMER. I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW HOPEFULLY. I'LL ALSO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. THE TITLE IS A WORKING PROCESS. PEACE OUT PEEPS!