Naruto Returns/ Letters Received Part 2

Naruto’s POV

I walked a little ahead of Pervy-sage, ,my feet moving only slightly faster than his. The gates of Konoha loomed above us, and I took in a deep breath. I was finally home.

The chunin guards watched us pass, exchanging looks of shock between each other. “It’s been about two and a half years,” I mentioned to Pervy-sage.

“Yeah it has…”

We wandered through the streets before I dropped my pack at the base of a  telephone pole. Using chakra I ran to the top, stopping and taking in the nostalgic feeling of being home once again.

“This takes me back! The village hasn’t changed a bit!” I exclaimed. “Everyone! Naruto Uzumaki’s back! It’s all so nostalgic… They added Grandma Tsunade’s mountainside Image.”

“Naruto? Is that you Naruto?” I looked down to see a familiar face, one that I’ve kinda missed over the years. I smiled. “When did you get back, Naruto?”

“Just now!” I called jumping down to see her properly. “Long time no see, Sakura.”

“You’ve gotten taller than me, haven’t you?”

“Huh?” I placed my hand level with my height and moving it to sit over her head. “Oh! You’re right.”

“So? You think I’ve become a bit womanly?” She asked.

“You’re fine.” I said giving her the thumbs up. “You haven’t changed a bit.” She seemed to get upset after that…

“Hey, Naruto!” Another voice said next to Sakura. Turning to the voice I saw an attractive woman, formed only through the sexy jutsu. “How was that? Pretty nice waist, hips and bust. Huh?”

I laughed, “Konohamaru…I’m not a kid anymore. And you too, shouldn’t be using Justsu…like that…That’s such a boring Jutsu! Check out my new freshly developed New Pervy Ninjutsu! Here we go!”

A swift punch from Sakura stopped my demonstration… I ended up lying with my head buried in the road a few metres away from where I previously stood. I don’t really remember much of what happened, but I remember making note that Sakura hadn’t changed at all aside from becoming even more vicious than before…

After Sakura finished beating the living daylights out of me and after we convinced Konohamaru’s team that she wasn’t going to tear them limb from limb we made it to the Hokage’s office.

“It’s been a long time, you two.” She said regarding as fondly. “I’m sure your training produced good results, right?”

“Do you think we came back without making any progress?” Jiraiya asked defensively.

“It went perfectly.” I added smiling.

“Then show me those results immediately.” She said.

“Show you…?” I asked.

“You will take on a particular man. I didn’t send him on any missions for the past several days and had him on standby for this very purpose. Your opponent will be…” Someone knocked, interrupting Grandma Tsunade. “Come in!”

I turned recognizing them immediately. “Oh!”

“Hello.” He said lazily.

“Shikamaru! Temari!” Sakura said excitedly pointing to me. “Look who’s here!”

“Naruto.” He squinted at me, before a broad smile stretched across his face. “Hey! That is you isn’t it, Naruto!”

“Shikamaru!” I returned the smile stepping over to him.