Chapter Twenty: Just Medicine..

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!

😊😉😁☺️✊❤️(Please give this amazing song a listen!! It goes perfectly for this chapter!!☺️☺️)

Chapter Twenty: Just Medicine..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

His eyes gradually opened and they eventually focused. "W-where am I?" He asked as he wiped the both of his eyes.

"Hey Wally...or shall I say," she paused with a grin, "Hey TRAITOR!"

Jenna's shout was loud enough to awaken Wally from his haze. It was almost as bad as having freezing water poured on your face! Wally looked around the room and saw that he was being pinned down on a bed by Jenna, and her grasp was tight.

"Uh, Are we still at the party?" Wally asked nervously as he passed a sheepish grin to Jenna who was looking down at him with a glare. "Cause that's cool.."

"Yes, and it's NOT cool."

Just then, the two noticed the intimate position that they were in, and the two quickly pulled apart, looking away from each other for a moment as they blushed.

"So, why are we here?" He asked nervously as he held his red cheeks.

"We're here because I'm mad at you."

"Why would you take me to a bedroom if you were mad at me?"

"Good point, but I'm still mad."

"Will you please tell me why?" He asked as he scooted a little closer to the goth. She saw how close he was getting and scooted away.

"I-I saw you k-kissing Artemis."

"You did?!" He asked shocked as his eyes widened, "Well, one thing you should know is that I can't help how good looking I am-"

"-A**hole." She muttered.

"You didn't let me finish," Wally explained, "Artemis kissed me. First, she told me that you couldn't make it to the party, and then she tried to kiss me."

As Jenna took in the information that Wally had poured to the floor, she began to glare at the thought of the bleach blonde, and so, she balled her hand into a tight fist. "Artemis is gonna pay," Jenna murmured. Jenna then looked at Wally and the bed that they were sitting on back and forth. "She'll pay right after this."

And with that said, Jenna pinned Wally to the bed and leaned in towards him as she was about to plant a kiss on his lips. Unexpectedly, she pulled away before they kissed and kicked him right in the nuts.

"OW!!! WHAT THE-"

"That was for being so good looking.." She said with a smirk, and using his previous words. She then exited the room.

"That girl is so strange.." Wally muttered under his breath right after she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Time had passed by, and it was now already a few hours after the party had ended. Once Kori arrived at home, she rushed straight to her room and locked the door so no one could bother her. As she sat on her bed, she began to contemplate about all the events that occurred.

She wrapped herself into a pretzel as she slowly rocked back and fourth, causing the bed to squeak slightly.

Just then, her pocket vibrated. She placed her hand into her side pocket and felt a little vibration tickle from her phone. She slipped it out from her pocket and glanced at it.