Chapter Fourteen: Trouble

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!

Hey Everyone!! Welcome back!! I'm in a great mood right now because of all of the support, votes, and comments, so I thought that I'd make an update for you guys!!😉

Chapter Fourteen: Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
🌃(1:15 a.m)-

"Hey little guy."
"Shhh!! And get your hand out of his face, Vic!!"

"Sorry.." Vic apologized as he took his hand away from Gar who was sleeping in the hospital bed which was shaped like a crib.

"Maybe we should leave for now and visit tomorrow..it's pretty late." Karen suggested as she took Vic's hand in hers.

"No. I'm gonna stay here. I wanna be here for when he wakes up.." Vic answered as he let go of Karen's hand and sat over in the chair that stood next to Gar's hospital bed.

"I need to get some beauty sleep." Karen said in a weary tone as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Yeah. You guys can go, but I'm gonna stay right by his side.." Said Victor as he placed his hands on his lap. You could see that Vic was tired as well. His eyes were red, and there were even black bags under them.

Karen shrugged it off and left the room with Wally, Jenna, Artemis, Rachel, and Dick following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
They all made it back to the waiting room and began to collect their belongings. Rachel unzipped her black duffle-bag and pulled out her thick black hoodie, which she threw on over her clothes.

Wally stayed next to Jenna as Artemis began to give the both of them glares. Jenna was unaware with the situation, but she was glad Wally wanted to be with her right now instead of Artemis. The car ride back home with the three of them would include the most awkwardest silence in history.

Dick collected his stuff, but then he realized something..

"Guys, Where's Kori??" Dick asked concerned as he glanced over to the seat that she was sleeping in before. It was now empty.

"She probably went home." Karen said as she zipped up her white leather jacket. Dick thought that to be impossible since Kori had no ride to get home. He knew that she wouldn't just walk in the dark..

Rachel went up to Dick and rested a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Kori's fine, she's probably just using the restroom." Rachel explained. That was just when Dick remembered something that had to do with their ride home..

"Um..Rachel, could you give Kori and I a ride home? My car is out of gas and I think that it's still somewhere on the road." Dick explained nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"That sounds fine. I'll be waiting in the car with Karen, so wait here for Kori to get back." Rachel said as she walked out of the waiting room along with Karen, Jenna, Wally, and Artemis.

Dick then sat down and waited for Kori to return..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"So, girls.. I think that you should both sit in the back this time." Wally suggested as he unlocked the front door to his car, both the girls standing behind him.

"No, Wally." Jenna answered as she crossed her arms. "You've been through enough.. I'll drive us back this time." She finished with a small smile.

Wally gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek as he and Artemis got into the back and Jenna placed herself on the driver's seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>