Chapter Twelve: Let's Have A Kiki

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
I hope that you guys like this chapter!!😉
^^Lets Have A Kiki (Glee Version) Warning: Explicit^^

Chapter Twelve: Let's Have A Kiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
🌃(8:39 p.m, No One's POV)-

"Let's Gather ROUND the CAMPFIRE and sing our CAMPFIRE SOONG! That's C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-" Wally sang but was stopped by a big hand blocking his mouth.

"Just shut up man!" Vic pleaded.

"But-"

"Just shut up." Wally bowed his head to the ground, a defeated frown on his face. Each of the members of the group sat on the logs that were pushed around the campfire. Nearly everyone was here, everyone except...

"Dude, where's Dick and Kori? I want to start already!" Gar whined l as he lied his head in Rachel's lap, big mistake.

"Get off. NOW!" Rachel yelled with all her might. Gar looked up and his eyes widened in fear as he quickly sat up.

"Sorry, thought you were Karen. Sheesh!" Gar explained nervously while scratching the back of his neck. Karen look to him and gave him a small chuckle. Karen wasn't even sitting next to him!

Next to Wally sat Victor and Artemis. Across from him was Jenna sending him death glares as he wrapped Artemis in a hug.

"That b*tch." Jenna mumbled under her breath. She was looked at weirdly by Gar who overheard her.

"What did you just say?" Gar asked. Jenna responded with a smile that said 'I'm sweet and innocent' and Gar shrugged and looked away.

"Seriously though," Gar sighed, "Where are they?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~>

After about five minutes of a full make out session, Kori and Dick got up from the dirt ground. Kori's hair was all messy, and her clothes now carried a few dirt stains. Same went for Richard, except his hair always looked messy, so there was no difference there.

   Kori and Dick dusted themselves off by swiping the dirt off with their hands. 

"What just happened?!" Kori asked as she began to rub her temples. She was just having a make out session with the guy of her dreams, but it all happened much too fast for either of them to process it.

"I don't know, well actually, I sort of do." Answered Dick. Kori faced him nervously.

"This never happened!!" She responded as she fixed her hair and unwrinkled her clothes.

"Alright, fine." Dick said agreeing as he bent down to pick up his sunglasses. He slowly put them back on, the return of the sunglasses.

"Look a light!!" Kori yelled happily as she pointed ahead.

They both then headed out towards a light that they saw coming from up ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Wally what's your deepest secret?" Karen asked with a smirk as she began to roast her marshmallow.

"...Justin Beiber's my role model.." Wally muttered under his breath, trying to be unheard. Unluckily for him, Karen was able to hear him just fine.

Karen let out a short giggle as she overheard what he said. "Could you speak up so everyone can hear?" Karen asked as a short laugh escaped from her mouth.