Chapter Four: High School Begins Part 2

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Thanx!!😘😊
^^Neon Lights by Demi Lovato.^^
Thank you for reading!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Lunch Over🍔🍕, 1:00 p.m ☀️☀️)-
Lunch was so much fun! It's when I became a real part of the group.
For what reason did I become a part of the group, you may ask. It's because I kicked a bully in the nuts!

On my schedule, the next period was choir! My favorite class!!
I've always loved to sing and perform, and this class was just for that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Richard, Karen, Victor, Rachel, and Garfield all had choir as well, so we all walked their together. Once we arrived in the class, we all sat down in the second row in this order: Rachel, Garfield, Richard, Me, Karen, and Victor.

Karen and Victor always sat together, because they are boyfriend and girlfriend. And Garfield usually sits next to Rachel, even though most of the time she disapproves of it.

The class bell rang and everyone quieted down as the female teacher entered.
She stood in front of the class and said,

"Welcome fourth period of Juniors. My name is Rita Farr, but please, call me Mrs. Farr instead, because I am your teacher. Alright, it is the first day of school, so you are all going to sing any song you please, in front of the class. The Song must be APPROPRIATE! I want to see who's a good singer in this room!"

Everyone smiled and applauded.

"But first, let me take role!" The teacher added.
The class nodded.

"Kitten Moth?" 'Oh No!! She's gonna see me perform in front of the class!! She'll know I'm here!! When the teacher calls my name, I'm screwed!!!'

"I'm like here!"

"Angelina Jones?"

"Here."

"Garth Waters?"

"Here."

"Barbra Gordon?"

I looked over to Richard's face, and his eyes widened. "Are you alright?" I whispered in a concerned tone.
"Oh. I'm fine." Richard whispered nervously. Is he afraid of Barbra? Or.. -Oh, Nevermind! It's his business, and it's not my right to meddle with it. I'm really curious though!! Maybe I'll ask him about it later.

"Here." Barbra answered in a confident tone.

"Rachel Roth?"

"What?"

"I'm calling roll!"

"Oh! Here."

"Victor Stone?"

"Here."

"Karen Beecher."

"Here!"

"Kori Anders?"

"Present." I answered clearly.

"Garfield Logan?"

"Santa?" Beast Boy responded teasingly. The whole class laughed, and so did Garfield.