Chapter Eleven: Marry The Night

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!
Back to this story again, lol!
Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this chapter!😉

^^Marry The Night (Glee Version)^^

Chapter Eleven: Marry The Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

   It's been a whole month already, and mostly everything was back to normal. Well as normal as it could get..

  The cute guy with the black hair is over there constantly having make out sessions with random girls. It's kind of hard to watch..

  "Mmmmm!! Oh Dick!! Mmmmm"

  Ew. So Anyway, everyone's friends with everyone again! The girls finally realized that Richard Grayson never stopped being a player.. and that it wasn't Gar, Vic, or Wally's fault. They're not mad at Richard, just disappointed, and I for one don't carry any sort of crush on him anymore.

   "Hey Kori!" Richard said as he passed by running his hand through his smooth, soft, hot hair..
"Hey." I replied as a red glow was brought to my cheeks.

Alright. Alright. Maybe I still carry a *little* crush on him.

  "Have I told you about the party that I'm taking you to tonight??" He asked as gave me smirk. Over the time, Richard and I had become very close. We have made a bond of pure friendship.

"What party?! No you haven't." I replied back confused. When I caught a glimpse of his playful smirk, I knew that I wasn't supposed to know. It was a surprise for me, and I began to burst out with a smile. He began to laugh a little, and a small blush formed onto my cheeks.

I had to admit, I was sort of on cloud nine.

"So..Party, huh?" I asked cheerfully as I stepped closer to him. He nodded and confidently wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I laughed and we began to walk towards the lockers.

  "Yup! I'm taking you to our annual Bonfire Party. The whole crew and I throw this Bonfire party every year, and since you're now a part of us, I'm making you come along." He explained with an excited tone in his voice. I nodded as I was taking in the information.

"We throw this party to stay warm and cozy by the fire, to share secrets, and to scare each other by telling 'Spooky Tales'!" He replied happily. He was really looking forward to this and so was I, but something hilarious caught my attention.

"Spooky tales?!" I asked as I burst out laughing, "I think you mean Ghost Stories!!" I corrected him playfully.

  "Nope," he smiled and said, "I meant to say Spooky Tales!"

I laughed and reached my hand on his head and messed his hair up.

"Hey, hey, hey!! Don't touch the hair!" He ordered as he played all 'cool guy' with his sunglasses and leather jacket. I smiled and let out a short chuckle.

"Um...how am I going to drive to the party without directions?!" I asked curiously.

"Didn't you hear me earlier?!" he asked clearly annoyed. My eyes widened in confusion and worry. "I said that I WAS going to take you to the party!" I let go of my useless worries and smiled.

"I'm taking you right after school, actually!" He explained with a smirk. "Sounds grea-" I was about to say, but then I noticed something. Someone has to pick Ryan up from his Elementary school!!

  Richard lifted his eye brow in confusion.
"Sorry. Just let me text my sister to pick up Ryan from school." I said as I took my phone out from my Jean pocket.