Chapter Two: The Welcoming Committee

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE TEEN TITANS!
Thanx!!☺️😘☺️
It's time to continue the story with this brand new chapter!
Hope you enjoy! Please tell me if you like it!
♥️🎀♥️
~Ashley C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Hello?" I said in confusion. The door was wide opened and they were all smiling and waving at me.
"Hey there! We just recently heard that a new girl who enrolled into our school moved here! We wanted to give you a nice warm welcome!" Said the African American boy.

He wasn't so intimidating, he was actually really friendly.

"How are ya settling in girl?" Asked the girl.
"Nicely." I said happily trying to distract them from what was going on inside.
My brother was licking the pudding cups clean when he should've been throwing them away!

"I'm Karen, Karen Beecher!" Responded the girl as she offered her hand to shake. I shook her hand, and told them all my name.

"Nice to make your acquaintance, Karen! I'm Kori." I replied cheerfully.
"I'm Richard Grayson, but my friends all call me Dick." Said the Cute American boy wearing the sunglasses. That's the guy that Kitten likes!! Wow. That girl is crazy to think that this guy would be interested in her!

He began to smile at me. I smiled back.

"Yea! And I'm Victor!" Finally replied the African American Boy.
"Can we come in?" Asked Richard. I looked behind me, and to my surprise, everything was clean.
I nodded happily, and they all entered and took a seat on the sofa.

    "Nice place you have here!" Victor said to me politely.
"Thank you." I answered back happily with a grin. Then all of the sudden, Victor's phone rang.

"If you don't mind.-" he said.
"Go ahead." I responded nicely.

Victor picked up the phone and held it to his ear.
"What's up Gar?- AGH!!" I heard Victor struggle as he took the phone off his ear and put it on speaker instead.

I'm guessing that the guy on the phone was yelling way too loudly.

"HELP!! RACHEL- WON'T STOP HITTING ME!!" We all heard coming from Victor's phone.

    "What did you do?" Asked Victor in a concerned tone.
"OW! OW! ALL I DID WAS- OW!-, TOUCH HER BOOk!!" Responded the guy on the phone.
I turned to Karen and I heard her tisk while shaking her head back and forth.

  "You shouldn't have touched her book!" Karen said while laughing.
"HELP ME!! SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!" We heard the guy shout on the phone

   "So sorry about this!" Victor said with the phone in his hand, as he quickly rushed out of my apartment to help that guy. Karen followed him.

    "That was Garfield." Said Richard feeling a little embarrassed.
"I thought he was funny!" I responded playfully.

He then began to stare at me. I thought that something was in my teeth or on my face.
"Is there something in my teeth?!" I asked in a worried tone.
"No! Sorry, I just zoned out.. It happens a lot! I apologize." He said feeling bad.

"Why did you zone out?" I asked him, as I scooted closer to him on the sofa.
"Oh. It's nothing." He said while looking down.

I could tell that something was bothering him, but I didn't want him to get mad at me for pressing the question.

"I'm not going to push it. I mean, I barely know you, and if you don't want to talk about it, I won't make you." I said in a caring tone.

  "Thanks." he said sweetly while looking up at me. He then gave me a smile. I smiled back. I held my cheeks because I felt like I was going to blush.

"Tomorrow, at school, could I sit with you guys at lunch? I would just feel better sitting with you guys, than sitting alone...(or with Kitten.)" I asked hoping that maybe he would let me.

"Of course! You've got all the sweet qualities of a good friend in you. I can tell that you're a sweet, innocent, kind, and loving girl. I would be happy to let you sit with us." He answered with a smile. I smiled back and felt my cheeks turn pink.

     His phone recieved a text message and he looked down at it. "I got to go, Kori! I'll see you tomorrow." He said sweet. I nodded, waved, and smiled as he left.

    I walked into my room and found a sleeping Ryan. The room was a huge mess! No wonder everything was cleaned so quickly! All he did was move it to here! I rolled my eyes. I turned off all of the lights in every room, and then I came back into my room.

     I put on my pajamas, lied in my bed, pulled over the covers, and then I let out a big sigh and whispered,

"That Grayson boy sure is something.."

And with that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Everyone!! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!! Sorry, I know it was short, but I guarantee that the next chapter will be extra long!
Please Comment and vote!
I love you all!!♥️🎀♥️☺️
~Ashley C.
➡️➡️