Chapter Fifteen: Unhuman

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!! I'm super thrilled that I finally had the time to give you guys this update!!
Love Love LOVE you all!!❤️❤️

^^ Placebo- Running Up That Hill ^^

Chapter Fifteen: Chopping Block

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Rachel, You wouldn't believe what happened next!!" Karen said cheerfully as she sat next to Rachel in the passenger's seat.

"I don't really want to know.." Rachel said unhappily as she starred out the window.

"Well, that's too bad." Karen said, which made Rachel scowl "So, Vic comes home and he brings this big big box, and to my surprise, inside the box was the cutest most precious puppy that I had ever lied eyes on!! Then-"

Karen was instantly stopped when Dick came rushing into the car without Kori.

"Where's Kori?" Rachel asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know where Kori is, but I know where Kitten is.." Dick said as he made a face that made him look like he was about to cry.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Karen asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"We don't care about Kitten, Dick. Where the hell is Kori?" Rachel asked as you could hear a thick layer of anger in her voice.

"I just told you..I don't know where Kori is." Dick said as he smacked his forehead with the palm of his head.

"You really haven't got any idea?" Rachel asked with a sigh.

"Well..she called me and said she was with the A.A.S, but I had no idea what she was talking about." Dick admitted nervously.

"A.A.S?" Rachel asked as she rose an eyebrow. "Never heard of it."

"Wait, I'll ask Siri!" Karen said as she dug her hand into her pocket and reached for her phone. "Siri, what is A.A.S?"

'I am sorry Master Beecher, I do not know what you mean.'

"Master Beecher?" Rachel asked with narrow eyes.

"Don't judge me." Karen said as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

    She awoken with an unclear eyesight. She looked around the room and could only see blur and fog. Soon enough, her eyesight focused and the girl could now tell that she was in a room that she had never seen before. She looked down and saw that she was tied and strapped onto a metal sloped table.

She then tried to lift her head but it was fastened tight onto the metal table as well as the rest of her body. She tried to speak, but she couldn't find her voice.

"Hey cutie. I'm glad that you're up." Said none other than that weird fellow from before. "You don't know it, but soon you're gonna be pure again. We're just gonna have to perform a surgery.."

Kori finally found a piece of her voice. "Wha-what are you going to do to me?"

"Dear, Elizabeth!" Xavier called out. Soon coming through the room came a pale and unlively looking girl wearing a white cloak. "Elizabeth is already pure, and soon you two will be best friends."

"I don't know what you did to that poor girl, but she was probably way more pure before you took ahold of her."

"That's the alien talking..shhhhhh"

"No!! Get your hands away from me!!" Kori cried while trying to wiggle out of the straps, but she was trapped.

"No one can interfere with this process." Xavier said.

"I called my friend, and.."

"And what?" He asked with a smile.

"He probably thought I was crazy..."

"Yes, that's exactly the reason why we need to purify you."

Tears shortly ran down Kori's cheek. "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing. I want to give."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Wally finally got off the freeway, and first he dropped Artemis off. Now, it was only him and Jenna in the car.

"Wally, could I stay with you tonight? Like, at your place?" Jenna asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"What?" Wally asked as he rose an eyebrow. He glanced at Jenna who only nodded, "Uh...I guess.."

"Thanks." She said a a smirk formed on her face.

"No problem babe." He said softly as he turned the steering-wheel around to go to his place.

"Babe?" Jenna asked puzzled with a smile. "Did you just call me babe?"

Wally quickly realized what he said and his eyes both widened in fear. "Sorry!! I will never call you Babe again!! You have my solemn word!"

Jenna bursted into laughter. "If you call me Babe one more time, I get to call you Speedster!"

"Speedster?" Wally asked while lifting up an eyebrow. "You should always call me that!"

"Alright Speedster."

"I was just joking Babe."

"I know that Speedster."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Hey little Buddy! I'm back!" Vic said calmly as he held Gar's sandwich in hand.

"That's great, now give me the sandwich already!" Gar ordered as he held his hand out. Vic placed the wrapped sandwich in Gar's hand along with a sheepish smile.

"I've Gotta warn ya, they only had meat sandwiches in the cafeteria." Vic said nervously.

"But-I'm a vegetarian. I can't eat this, it's an oath that I made with the animals!" Gar said refusing to eat it.

"It's already dead, so don't let it go to waste." Vic said sternly as he began to unwrap the sandwich.

"You CAN'T make me eat one of my own!!" Gar yelled.

"Gar, I'm not letting you starve." Vic said as he handed Gar back the sandwich. Gar took it and threw it on the dirty hospital ground.

"You little-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Dick!! Did I ever tell you that story when Vic got me a puppy for Christmas?!" Karen asked as she clenched her hands together.

"Yes, five times already.." Dick said with a low sigh.

"Oh. Sorry, I must've lost track." Karen apologized. Dick groaned and looked out his window, only to see a building with graffiti on it.

That Graffiti spelled out A.A.S....

"Rachel, I found where Kori is!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Thank you all so much for the love and suport!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!!

Please comment, vote and stay tuned for the next chapter!
~Ashley C.