00:31

A/N: Jason's best friend's are: Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

chapter thirty-one |
J a s o n p o v

"Oh look it's little miss fuck up everything up." Grayson said from the passenger seat. I narrowed my eyes at him, while Matt hopped out of the drivers seat. He grabbed the duffel bag that was in her hands & threw it in the trunk. She had my hoodie covered over her head, while she glared at Gray.

The boys came to pick us, we were all relocating. Y/n brining the cop to the house was too close, even though we were able to fool him. Her calling the cops fucked up everything, & the guys were pissed. They were just not showing it, well Grayson's being a dick. I was relieved when they finally arrived because we had to get going.

"Shut up, Grayson." I sighed. I was tired & all I wanted to do was just cuddle up to someone. By someone I meant her. All I wanted was for her to hold me. Love sucks.

"What? It's true." He said, staring intensely at her.

"Just get in." Josh said from the back seat, all the way in the back. I opened the backseat door, having my hand placed on her back. She turned around facing me. She lifted the hoodie off of her head, looking into my eyes. I watched as the rain fell onto her face. She had a dull look on her face, as I avoided her eyes. "Where are we going?" She asked. I looked up at the sky while my hands were in my pockets.

I had my hoodie over my face, while I bit down on my lip. "It's a surprise." I mumbled. "Why are we leaving?" She asked almost whining. It was cute, she is cute. "Because we are." I sighed. "What makes you think that I will get into that car with you & leave the only place left where I could get away from you." She asked with an amused facial expression. Her words hurt.

"Get in the car." I said calmly. I lifted the hoodie back over her head because her hair was soaking by now. "Don't touch me." She said. I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"You-hooooo, get the hell in the car!" Grayson yelled out the window, earning a shove from Matt & a chuckle from Josh. "Would you shut up." She yelled at him. My eyes shot open & a small smile grew on my lips. She was going off on everybody tonight.

Before Grayson could talk I held my hand in front of his face, stopping him. I crossed my hands over my chest, watching her. She's being so defiant right now.

"Get in the car." I said again, slowly. Her eyes flickered to mine. She tried moving away from me but I used my hands. Placing them on the car, trapping her in place.

Does she actually think she could run away from me
again?

Y o u r p o v

Does he actually think that I'm getting into that truck
again?

I've been down that road in that truck. Literally. Just watching it brought back memories of all the torture I went through. & his stupid friend, Grayson, was being a complete dickhead.

I watched as he sent me an intense look. He looked like he was about to spaz. I didn't want to give up, I wanted to show that I wouldn't let him break me. I wasn't getting into that god damn truck. I was not leaving New York with him at all.