00:28

chapter twenty-eight |
J a s o n  p o v

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked while leaning on the sofa. I ignored the words that flowed out of her mouth previously. I didn't believe anything she was saying, But that didn't mean it didn't affect me. My heart started to race & my eye sight started to become blurry. My heart started to beat faster & my hand started to shake. I was scared of what I might do.

"Everybody thinks you're a fucking murderer. You calling the cops just made it easier for them to find you." I lied, while watching her. Her lip was quivering as the words digested into her mind.

"That's not true. I'll tell them..." She began but she stopped. She looked up at me nervously.

"You'll tell them that I did it?" I asked calmly. She didn't answer. After everything we've been through she would do that to me? I wondered. "You have no proof?" I said. She scoffed, "You are the proof." She said bitterly. She's right.

"I don't want to be here. I don't want to be trapped here against my will." She expressed. I bit my lip trying to contain my anger.

"But I love you."

"No you DON'T. I'm not bound to you. I can be with whoever I want." She spat. I stood still for a moment, letting the words sink in. Don't do it Jason, don't.

"Take that fucking back." I spat, pointing a finger towards her. You did it. I released a huge breath while I buried my head into my hands. I needed to relax.

I ran my hands through my hair, not caring if my hair was sticking up. I looked up towards her with tired eyes. "Listen to me, You are mine. You think that the police can take you away from me?" I bluntly asked.

"I'm not yours. I'm not a product." She hissed.

"You're mine." I repeated, shutting my eyes. I was trying to block out her comments. My head was spinning & I needed to feel the sensation of pulling the trigger on my gun & hearing the bullet release from the steel contraption. I saw her glancing at the windows. Once she saw that I caught her she turned back around with dilated eyes. She was stalling. She was waiting for the cops to come so she could finally throw everything we've worked for away. You mean you—everything you worked for.

"I'm telling you that no one  is going to take you away from me." I said. "I'll kill them." her eyes immediately widened. She should know me by now. "How could you kill an innocent person?" She asked coldly. Her eyes were watery as she watched me. She is too innocent for her own good. I thought to myself.

"It's you. It's all for you!" I yelled. She gave me a blank look. She stood there silently while I was practically going crazy. I wished she was hopelessly in love like I was with her. It sucked, especially if the person your in love with was her. "Was last night just to fuck with my head?" I asked, remembering last night. As the memories clouded my mind, it made me even more depressed than I was already.

"No." She said, nervously. I slowly sat up from the sofa. "So what was it then!" I yelled, causing her to flinch. I could tell that she was slowly getting frustrated with me. I saw that her hands curled up in fists, while the look on her face screamed rage.

"It was me feeling sorry for you. I woke up this morning and realized that I'm not in my own bed, in my room, I can't walk down the hall to see my brother or walk into the kitchen to see my mother—And then I finally realized once again that it's all because of you." She spat. Her hands flinging all over the place as she expressed her feelings to me.

"I.love.you. Why can't you see that? Why can't that be enough?" I asked, aggravated.

"You can't force that. You can kidnap someone because you like them. That's twisted. You're going to have to find someone else." She said distantly, staring profoundly into my eyes. Twisted? I wish she knew that that would never happen. I would never stop loving her. She was the first girl I fell in love with and she'll be the last.

Y o u r  p o v

"When the cops come and knock on the door, you are going to answer it and tell them you called by accident." He said, while walking up the stairs. He had a firm grip on my wrist as he pulled me up the flight of stairs along with him.

"No I'm not. Let go of me." I spat, trying to get my hands out of his grasp. I hate this. I hate him. I never thought that I would ever say that I hated someone—But I did and it was him.

He had a gun in his right hand, pretending like he would ever use it. You know and I know that he would never kill me. He was too obsessed with me. At least that's what I hope, because I was becoming more and more unsure by the minute.

"Why would I do that if I called them purposely?" I asked sarcastically. He stopped suddenly in his, aiming the gun towards me. From natural extinct, I flinched. "Let's be honest..." I whispered in his face. I yanked my hand from his and he let go. I brushed past him up the stairs slowly.

Moments later I felt my self being shoved back. He rested his head on my shoulder, while my back was pressed against his chest. He turned me around, we were facing a door that was all the way at the end of the hallway.

He lifted his gun up, firing it through the closed door. He had terrifyingly good aim, I jumped from the sudden noise. My body was starting to shake and my breathing was irregular. I grimaced. Is this suppose to scare me—because it did. He walked in front of me, amused by my shocked state. "Don't be too sure." He whispered. He grabbed my wrists leading me into his room.

I don't know if I want to go in there. I thought to myself.

A/N: Comment your opinions !
I like reading them.