twelve✨

"I can't believe you made us drive to the West Island to get food" I complain.

"Once you try the fucking food, you'll be grateful I made you drive to the West Island to try it" Kristen retorts.

Kristen has this false knowledge in her head that some little joint in the West Island has the best hot dogs or something. The Montreal Hot Dog Station I believe she called it. It doesn't matter, all I know is that we had to drive all the way from the city to get to the restaurant and I know for a fact that it won't be any different than any other hot dog stand close to home.

"Quit giving me the evil eye, it's not like I dragged you out to the slums of middle class suburbia."

I can't help but grin at her remark. She's cute when she's sassy.

As if on cue, Louis verbalizes my very thought. "She's cute when she's sassy."

"What about when I'm not sassy, am I cute then?"

" Nope you're just pretty when you're not being sassy... Pretty cute." I reply. Obviously my jokes are awful.

To my annoyance, we soon arrive at the Hot Dog Station. It's weirder looking then I expected. It's retro themed. Looks like a joint straight out of the 50s .

"Jayde always nice to see you!" Kristen yells as she walks up to the girl behind the counter.

"These little newbies haven't ever lived and haven't had Montreal's best hot dogs so I brought em' here to experience pure heaven."

Without even asking us what we wanted Kristen orders for us.

"Nine all dressed dogs with three sides of poutine for Kristen and the boys!!" Jayde yells into the kitchen.

It wasn't long until we received our orders. When I tried to pay for our meal Jayde refused, said it was on the house. Kristen must come here a lot if the workers seem to know her so well...

* * *

"Jesus fucking Christ. This is the best tasting fast food I've ever had!" Louis exclaims.

"Told you" Kristen smirks before digging out more of her poutine.

"And you, Harry, what do you think?" She looks at me.

"I think my pride is too big to admit that you were right even though we all know very well that you were."

She laughs. "It's okay, you don't have to admit a thing. The way you're inhaling your food says it all."

"Shut up.."

* * *

By the time we got back to the down town area it was nearly sun down. Kris insisted on allowing Louis to stay with us so we headed over to his place to get some of his things.

Louis had moved after our mess up and I hadn't been to his new place. He hesitantly told us the directions to his home.

We pulled up on a street full of warehouses. This doesn't look like a residential area to me?

"You guys don't have to come..." I cut him off before he could finish.

"You're not going alone!" Kristen and I yell at the same time.

We all exit the car and head up the stairs of this run down, abandoned looking building.

Louis doesn't even need to pull out his keys. The doors unlocked. He flicks the light switch on and the first thing I see is the dried, now almost brown blood smeared all over.

I can hear a gasp come from Kristen's mouth. I sense her move closer to me. I feel her arms grab hold of one of mine.

We all stand there for a minute, examining the scene.

Louis' the first to move, he strides into another room without saying anything.

Kristen and I take the time to look around. The place is actually really nice, or should I say was. Its modern but not Louis-like. It's like he'd been living a house that wasn't his own.

"All my stuff, valuable stuff is gone. I'll just grab some of my clothes and we can get out of here." Louis voices echoes through the cold room.

She's barely audible but I can hear her whisper. "Reid? What did you do to him to deserve this?" She's staring at the hand print of blood on the otherwise white wall.

"I want to know Harry. Who's the real bad guy?"

She turns to face me. I see no emotion in her eyes but I can hear it in her voice.

"Because nobody merits this unless they've done something equally bad. So tell me, tell me what you did to deserve this?"

I want to break down. I want to hide. I want to run from all her questions. But I don't. I stand there motionless trying to tie my thoughts together.

But I can't. I can't. The saddest part is that I can't even remember all the wrong I did.

"Please."

"I betrayed a lot of people Kristen. I sent a lot of people to jail. I sent a lot of people to god knows where." My voice cracks.

"Who's blood is on your hands?" And this time when she speaks, the tears stream down her cheeks.

"Her name was Annabeth. She belonged to Reid. And she asked me to help her so I did. I helped her escape. Reid thought she ran away from him so he found her and shot a bullet through her head. If I'd told him that I let her go, there'd have been a bullet in mine."

"Don't half ass the story. There's more than just that." A voice call from behind me. "Just sit with us for a bit. Gives us the chance to tell it to you."

_________________________
Authors notes

Well first off, thank you so much for 30o+ reads my loves! That means so much. I'm finally back in the rhythms of things so expect updates!

Now serious question:
ARE YOU EXCITED FOR MADE IN THE AM BECAUSE I AM SO PUMPED FOR THAT SHIT!!!

I personally think it will be there best album yet.... Yea maybe I'm throwing a little shade at Zayn but hey, he left.

Anyways let me know what you think in the comments! Love you all so much💜

-ally