five✨

"Get the fucking hell away from him Deamers or I swear I'll kill you in this very room!" I shout as I burst into the room.

Reid's sitting in a chair holding a bouquet of white roses. He looks at me with almost a childish pleasure. I grimace back at him.

"Well well well if it isn't Mr. Styles, the boy without class." Every word that he says feels like a bullet shot at me.

"Maybe I don't have class but you don't have decency" I spit back at him.

"Don't victimize yourself! I'm the one that did the time remember!" He shouts.

"Was I really that tasteless so as to choose you to be a companion? Oh how arrogent of me." You would think that he would be standing by now so he can punch my teeth into my skull but he's so calm. What's he planning?

I want him out. He can hurt me but he has to stay away from Louis. He's already in a comatic state because of him.

Reid fiddles with the flowers on his lap. He picks the petals off one by one and let's them fall to the grey tile floor. Why is he even holding them still?

"I'm gonna tell you this once. Leave. Now" I demand. I don't even need to try to sound harsh. My words come out colder than ice.

"Of course." He stands up and with a swift movement before I can stop him he pulls a syringe out from the bouquet and stables Louis!!

"NOOOO DOCTOR HELP" I scream.

I tackle Reid. He's bigger than me though and pins me down, his hands around my throat.

Nurses and doctors come flying in! Everything got so chaotic. Whatever machine Louis is connected to is beepping so loud and it rings in my ears as the male nurses try to tear Reid off of me. The others rush Louis out of the room.

I want to kill Reid. Louis called it! He said I needed to kill him before he killed me; I dismissed him but he was right. We can't both live if the other is alive!

I thrash around and try to get to Reid but its no use. Im held back by at least three guys now. Reid's ripped from sight as I'm pulled out of the room.

* * *

Louis was taken to the ER where doctors did their best to identify the fluid that Reid injected him with and remove it. Louis' in the ICU right now and under intensive care.

Its been four days now. I haven't left this dreadful building since Louis' hospitalization.

My lease for my appartement is up tomorrow and I have no place to go. I'm torn between just letting Plank take my shit or leaving Louis for a couple hours.

Kristen comes every once in a while to check up on me and Louis. Its bad to be thinking about this but I can't help notice how sweet she is.

She brings me food that doesn't taste like garbage and extra strong coffee. We barely know each other and she treats me like someone she's known all her life.

I can't imagine how I look and franfly, I don't want to. I've slept in a chair for the past few nights and haven't shower either. I'm sure Kris hasn't been sleeping well either. But somehow, she always happens to look like her usual effortlessly pretty self.

I decide that I ought to pack my things back at home and make myself somewhat presentable. I go home.

Once I arrive, I dart straight for the shower. I look in the mirror.

How long have I been growing my beard? Has to be about two years now haha.

I'm stunned that I actually made a joke about my appearance in a time like this.

The day dwindles away. I pack my things into boxes; fortunetly I don't have much. All the furniture came with the place. Pretty much all I have are books and clothes.

I don't have a plan for what I'll do next. I really don't know where I'll end up at this point. I should probably be used to the feeling of being kicked out by now since this is the second time but I still have that despairful feeling of loss.

I'm moving the boxes closer to the door when it opens. Its Kristen. How did she find out where I live?

"Its a nice place you've got here. Too bad it won't be yours much longer" she says as she walks towards me. She picks up a box and moves it to the pile I made by the door.

"Ah well, I'm not sure if you noticed but my luck isn't great" I shoot back.

"I don't thinks it a lack of luck, than a lack of responsibility" she fires back. "Look at me."

I'd been avoiding her eyes. They're too strong. I look at her, and she looks at me.

"I need to finish this..." I start but she cuts me off.

"I don't know why I'm doing this, its probably a pretty idiotic move on my part but you can stay with me. I have an extra bed room that you could use until you get your feet back on the ground" she offers.

I'm now very confused. "Ha why would you offer for me to move in with you? After everything you saw with Louis, you're not scared of my life, of me?"

"I never said I wasn't fearful of what burdens follow you around but I've learned that you can't let the fear stop you. Now bring the boxes down to my car."

She walks out of my apartment with a box in hand. "C'mon Harry!"

I silently promise myself, that I won't put her in the position where she'll regret this decision . I'm in her debt now. Whether that's a good place to be or not; I guess I'll find out.