Chapter 5: Blake.

Charlotte.

It’s been a few days since my parents found out about me being pregnant. Amy has spent the last few days at my house, mainly because her parents are going through with a divorce. I had to tell the school. The Belleville High School wasn’t too happy, but they suddgested that I enter the teen mom’s programme at the school so I can stay in school while being pregger. Amy said she’ll enter it with me for moral support. I was happy about that but I miss Blake, I haven’t seen him at all this past week. He hasn’t been in classes nor has he been replying to my texts. I was worried he didn’t want anything to do with me. I sat in class doodling like usual. I paid attention I just didn’t give it a hundred percent of my attention. I was thinking about how the rumours spread like wild fire. People were talking about me behind my back. I lost half of my friends. The only friends I had left was Amy and May. But they both had none of the same classes as me in the mornings only the last periods. Mr Collins left the room for a moment and not a second after whispers broke free. I stayed in my corner a kept quiet. I saw Kristen Costa whispering to Jessica Jacobson.

“Charlotte cheated on Blake and now she’s knocked up and trying to pin her baby on him.” Kristen whispered not so quietly. Jessica snickered and giggled at that rumour. I felt ashamed and like I was an outsider. I felt alone and bullied. As the whispers became louder so I can hear a rage filled me strongly. I couldn't take it. I stood up and walked to the front of the class with a strong feeling about this. All eyes on me. I looked at all the people and the whispering stopped.

“Okay!” I began “As many of you know. I am pregnant.” I paused. “Yes it was an accident and to clear things up, NO I did NOT cheat on Blake.” I paused to let them soak it in. I toke a deep breathe before saying.

“So shut the fuck up about me and Blake.” I demanded angered. I went back to my seat just as the teacher came back in. The whispers stopped then and there. I went back to doodling in my book until class ended. Finally it was lunch. I wonder what we’re doing for lunch. Right now I bet I’m the only junior that is pregnant, right now. Amy and May met up with me at Amy’s car. Like usual. I was leaning against the yellow car. They both looked exhausted and annoyed. I pulled my eye brows together curiously.

“Do you know that Blake was kicked out of his house by his parents?” Amy asked. I jumped slightly and shook my head slowly. I did not know that. Why did he get kicked out?

“Where is he?” I asked with a worried voice. May frowned at me.

“He’s staying at my sister’s friend’s brother’s friend’s house.” May said sullenly climbing into the back seat of the car. I looked at her as she got comfortable. The door slamming shut made her jump slightly. I laughed at her surprise. I thought for a moment.

“Wait which friend?” I asked. May’s eyes widened as she didn’t want to tell me something.

“May.” I demanded. She shook her head slightly. Amy sighed and looked back at her.

“Dude tell her.” Amy suddgested carefully turning the car over. She pulled out of the parking lot. May rolled her chocolate brown eyes at me and sighed.

“Blake is staying at Casey’s brother Jamie’s friend’s house.” May said. I thought for a moment again. Hey wait a minute!

“Hey my uncle Mikey is friends with a Jamie who has a sister named. . .” I put the pieces together and came out with some thing I never saw coming.

“Blake’s at Mikey’s house?!” I asked loudly. My voice worried and distressed. I looked at both of them. They nodded at me as we drove to my dad’s best friend’s brother’s house. Well I guess you can guess who was the first one pounding on the front door. I waited for Mikey to answer. He did.