Final Chapter 24- Aftermath

This is most likely be the last chapter but if and when a new Avengers movie that isn't Age of Ultron is out will make a sequel.

Percy's P.O.V

I think may have enjoyed the plan a little too much.

You see he was grinning in a way that just made me shiver some.

His job was to round up the Avengers and cage them.

Actually I could see the fun in that.

But anyway Fury and Phil were going to help loki with securing the Avengers while everyone else got Diávolos.

The plan was really simple.

The demigods plus others would go after Diávolos with the help of the Hulk and Captain America. Just before leaving Montauk Beach dad pulled me to the side, "Do be careful Percy." He said with a small smile and caring eyes.

"I will dad." I said and dad unexpectedly pulled me into a hug which I returned.

"I am so proud of you." he said pulling back.

"I love you too dad." I said meaningful and hugged him once more.

Dad kissed the top of my head, "Your mother would be very proud of you too." He said which made me hug him tighter.

We pulled back and left toward the group, not before dad ruffling my hair and smirking, "Let's go kick some monsters shall we." he said

"We shall." And off to battle we shall go forth and defeat Diávolos.

We arrived at the Avengers tower as planned and Nico and I put on some gas makes and he shadow traveled while I used magic and we reached the floor with everyone, including Diávolos, where one.

We counted down from three and both took off the cap for the gas canisters and tossed them into the room and waited until everyone was spurting and some on the ground.

Our swords gleamed and we went toward Diávolos who also summoned his sword with a wicked grin.

Seconds later the demigods were also there and were taking on Diávolos with their powers involved as the Avengers, now awake and somewhat confused, were off fighting Loki, Phil, and Fury.

You would think Diávolos wouldn't stand a chance with everyone fighting him but it was actually pretty even. Even when we attacked at the same time he always got out of it.

I looked to Jason and Nico and they looked back at me. We all nodded and started to sophisticated sword dance.

Sparks flew off our swords as power was gained together and the room was quickly filled with rain, lightning, magic, and shadows. Using our fathers, or in my case grandfathers and fathers, powers to create one powerful force.

The other demigods got out of the way and Diávolos eyes widened as he saw what we were doing, "You'll kill yourselves if you do this." he shouted over the storm that was happening above the Avengers Tower.

"Then so be it." Nico said and with the we speed up in our sword dance. Swords clashing making sparks flying while we moved in a circle in a way that was like a dance.

We moved faster and faster and each time we were feeling tired but we kept at it, our powers combining until they were fully blasted at Diávolos making him crash into the Avengers Towers wall and fall unconscious.

That's when the total toll feel over the three of us. As soon as the power was gone we all feel someway toward the ground barely able to keep our eyes open let alone speak.

Hands caught me as I feel and just before passing out I saw dad's proud face and the darkness was everywhere.

There was an annoying beeping that was happening right next to me. I rolled over and tried to turn of the dam alarm clock but when I felt a pole and something that felt like a computer monitor in a way.

I forced my eyes open with a groan and glared at the machine which turned out to be a heart monitor. Groaning once more I took out the hooks that connected me to the machine and instantly took them off making the machine turning from an annoying beep to a flat tone.

People rushed in quickly but relaxed once they noticed I was awake, "You shouldn't have taken the straps off." Bruce commented checking me once over for any signs of pain he may have missed.

"Well then you should've told it to shut up and let me sleep." I snapped feeling annoyed.

"Oh yeah, we forgot the rule. Never wake Percy in the morning if he's sleeping. He gets very snappish." Jason said as he walked into the room also looking exhausted

"Like Nico!" Leo piped up

"Shut up Valdez." Nico snapped also walking into the room looking tired.

Jason yawned making Nico and I also yawn at the same time.

"I could use a nap." Jason slumping into the seat next to my bed.

Nico grunted and also slumped into the other seat and actually feel back asleep Jason following quickly.

I yawned once more, "You should get more sleep." Bruce said

I grumbled but did as I was told and just before passing out I asked Bruce, "Verything algood?" I said slurring my words.

"Everyone is fine. Get some sleep, your dad will be here later he's talking to Odin and the Greek Gods." He said and before I could complain and get up and turned off the light and closed the door, not before getting Jason and Nico blankets too.

Feeling too tired to argue I allowed myself to sleep.

The next time I woke up I was feeling much better and shook the blankets off me while stumbling out of bed and out the door feeling very hungry.

I walked toward the way to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge, "Hey sleeping beauty finally wakes." Leo shouted through the hallway

"Shut up Leo." I said with a sigh instead of snapping feeling a headache coming along.

Dad walked into the room and without saying lightly pushed me toward a chair while he made me some sandwiches.

I did so without complaining, "How long was I asleep?" I asked

"About a day total." Tony said walking into the room.

"It explains why I'm hungry." I said and took the bite out of the sandwich dad sat in front of me.

"Try not to eat to much you may get a stomach ache." Bruce said as he and Steve also walked into the room.

"What's happening to Diávolos?" I asked

"Father and The Greek Gods have made his very own jail that he can't get out of." Odin said

"That's good." I commented, "What's going to happen now?" I questioned

"Now, Shield will see about helping some of your demigods to this camp of yours, you get to stay with the Avengers, and apparently Loki can visit more often then he use to and is somewhat off his grounding." Fury said walking into the room with Natasha and Clint behind him.

"Speaking of demigods where are my friends that aren't Leo?" I asked

"They had to leave." Leo supplied, "camp called and they needed their help. I was the one chosen to stay behind and when you were awake go back to camp and tell them." He said

"So ultimately I'm not on Tower arrest, Shield will help demigods, Diávolos is in prison, dad can come visit more, anything that I missed?" I asked

"Not really." Tony said

"Good, I'm going to go get more sleep than." I said not before taking another sandwich.

So yeah, I really didn't know how to rend this and yes, this is the end I am sorry to those who wanted this to continue but there will most likely be a sequel when the next Avengers movie comes out.