Chapter 2- Just Keeping Things low-Key

Fury's P.O.V

After showing the Avengers the video footage they had different facial expressions.

Stark and Banner looked interested, Natasha and Clint had no expression, Thor was in shock and curiosity, and Steve just looked confused.

"This boy is Perseus Jackson goes by Percy his father is not known and his mother was Sarah Jackson who died. Percy then lived with his Aunt Sally who married and lives with Gabe Ugliano. Sally dies and the kid now lives with Gabe.

Percy is 13 years old a caucasian male, I would like you to go find him and see what his relationship is with Loki but don't draw attention to yourselves." I said.

"So you want us to be low-key?" Tony asked me. I wanted to face-palm right there but settled with a glare at him.

"Be back with the boy before dark." I said as I walked out the door.

Small time skip to a magical land called Central Park

Steve's P.O.V

As we walked through Central Park to the chess area. The team and I hear a ballgame going on not to far. What looks like Midtown High School vs another school by the colors and mascot they had on their uniforms.(I don't know what Midtown High mascot is. Anyone know?)

I look to the chess area and see the target. Black hair, tan skinned, looks around 13 years old, blue-green eyes.

"Anyone here know chess?" I ask the team

"Doesn't seem like it matters kids getting up." Clint said.

I look over and indeed the kid was getting up.

Percy's P.O.V

I just finished a game and was heading to the ball-field where Jason was playing. I get over there and that's when the insults started.

"Hey look it's stupid." one of the boys that had blonde hair and blue eyes said to my left as he was sitting on the bleachers while I just stood and looked out into the field ignoring them.

"What is he to stupid to speak." The guys friend said with brown hair and brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes at them, they seem to forget that I'm four grades ahead of them in11th grade.

"Awe is the guy here for his wittle boyfriend." That done it.

"Jason is my cousin practically brother and I do hope you remember that I am four grades ahead of you for you are to dumb enough to pass a grade." I said calmly to them then turned back to the game.

The game was almost over I could tell and Jason was on third base not noticing what was happening.

I looked over and saw that the three guys were red. One swung a punch to me. I sidestepped and continued watching the game.

"I am sorry that you cannot comprehend that we are at a baseball game here to watch family and friends play."

They grew even more red and I was a bit smug honestly. But I never bragged but people never seem to notice only my true friends that don't hate or are scared of me know.

"You little punk want a knuckle-sandwich." the guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes said.

"Sadly I believe a knuckle-sandwich does not actually exist but some ice would be nice if you could, it would be for your burns" I said and let a small smile form on my lips.

The game was really close to ending then Jace and I could get some ice-cream that is't too far away. Jason is one and a half years younger than me but we are fine with that.