Chapter 10- Some Avengers Meet Gabe

Steve's P.O.V

When we got back to the tower we found Percy asleep on the couch in the glass living room.

Tony went into his lab right away to start working on the Tesseract for the three days he had it.

The rest of us were around the living room. Clint playing Call of Duty with Nat on mute so they didn't wake Percy while Bruce helped me make lunch.

"Jarvis what did Percy do while we were away?" I asked the AI

"He was watching you guys fight Hydra to get the scepter sir." Everyone else froze, he was watching them?

"Why was he watching us Jarvis?" I asked

"Maybe this will help." he started to play a small video of Maria Hill coming into the room and telling Percy he shouldn't be in there. And his reply shocked us all.

I looked to the kid sleeping on the couch, I feel as if his innocence is low and has seen things that some of the other Avengers haven't.

One day later

Bruce started to work with Tony is his lab. The party was tomorrow and Percy invited his friend Jason and another kid Nico to come.

I decided it was time to have Percy get some of his stuff from where he lives so Clint, Natasha, and I went to Percy's room and dragged him out from reading.

"But why." He whined which was interesting for he was the son of Loki.

"You need to get some of the things you need." I said. He pouted and crossed his arms, which was very cute in a childish way.

Fury gave us his address and we started to come up to the building my smile frowned. He shouldn't be living here this place should probably shut down!

I could tell the others didn't like it either but we followed Percy up to his apartment.

When we got to the right door I thought I heard him say, "Please don't be home, please don't be home, please-" then he opened the door.

We looked around and were shocked for this place had beer bottles everywhere! It also reeked of smoke that made my nose curl, even Natasha and Clint's.

This was no place for a kid to live. Why Sally married him I don't know but it seems Percy does for he looks to a picture of what looked like a young Percy and a beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes. (I think her eyes are blue)

He picked up the frame and motioned us to follow him, then we heard a groan. I think we are about to met this man who is named Gabe. I looked to Percy and see him frozen in fear.

I could also tell he was trying to get out of his fear state but he couldn't. I then remember what Percy said when we followed him and got ready for a fight that might happen.

I could tell Clint and Natasha are also. Walking toward us in a man that reeks of beer and is fat as a whale. Wait, that's an insult to whales.

He had three hairs on top of his head that were pulled back as if he tried to make it look good. I could see Natasha curl his lips and nose, even she knows how ugly he is.

"Brat your back? Who the hell are you guys?" He asked with a slight slur of the tongue reminding me that he was drunk probably.

That was when it happened, he hit Percy! Right where his black eye was already. Percy fell to the ground and held his eye.

Natasha jumped the guy and instantly he was out cold. Clint called Fury about the bastard while I went to check Percy out.

I saw him still holding his eyes and I saw tears prick the side of his eye. I pulled him into a hug and let him cry some. Not caring that my shirt got wet.

I started to say soothing words and Clint helped me as Natasha threw a dirty look at the bastard and went to pick up the picture that fell out of Percy's grip.

Natasha decided to pack for Percy as Clint and I soothed him. Natasha went down the hallway and went into a room.

After Natasha came back out with a bag full of cloths and other stuff and another one full of pictures of him, his mom, his aunt, and even Loki himself.

I picked up Percy who fell asleep in my arms from crying. We decided to not bring this up unless he wants to.

Party Day Percy's P.O.V Two hours before

The party was today and Nico and Jason are coming. I was excited to see Nico again I haven't seen him for awhile.

"Sir there are two boys here for Percy."

I was currently playing Call of Duty with Clint and I jumped up and ran to the elevator after telling Jarvis that it was fine letting them up.

The elevator door opened and I pounced on both of them knocking all three of us onto the ground.

We bursted out laughing as I said, "Another point for me."

"What this about point and jumping on people?" Steve asked as the others came into view and saw what happened to my poor friends.

Picking ourselves us still smiling Jason said, "We have this thing going on about sneak attacks and have a point system. So far Percy is in the lead as of now, Nico in second and me in third. We also play this with one more guy but he was busy."

"what was he building this time?" I asked

"He's rebuilding Festus." Nico said as he started to brush off the invisible dust on him.

"Ah."

"Who's Festus?" Clint asked

"A machine he's making." I said waving off the question by pressing the elevator button to my bedroom floor before the elevator closed I said, "We'll be up for the party."

I smirked as we started to descend, "So they were the Avengers?"

"Yup." I said popping the P. We started to play on my video stuff in my room for the next two hours.

Hope you are enjoying this honestly I'm mostly going off of memory.