Chapter 20- Montauk Beach

Percy's P.O.V

The elevator opened to the Avengers plus Diávolos were on the couch some looking angry while some confused.

"Where were you." Clint said looking mad. I was so confused that I didn't notice that his eyes plus some of the others were a bit purple.

"I had to visit a friend." I said carefully looking at them.

"Why did you sneak out?" Natasha asked with a hard voice that made me wince a bit

"I didn't see the need to let you know where I was going." I said threw clenched teeth.

"You're suppose to tell us where you are going." Tony blew up a bit

"No I'm not." I said through clenched teeth

"You are staying in this place then yes you are suppose to tell us." Clint said also angry

I stomped my foot, "You are not my parents and you are certainly not my friends right now the only reason I'm here is because Fury is having me stay." I say with clenched everything.

"Why don't you go then." Clint asked that's when I saw the purple in their eyes.

Bruce and Steve looked shocked and I gave them a sorry look. They struggled to get up from the table but by then I already turned and ran to the elevator and closed the door. Using magic to make it go faster.

When I got down to the ground floor I make the elevator stuck for 6 hours and ran out of the building with tears stinging my eyes.

I quickly grabbed my bike from the garage and peddled really fast to Montauk beach.

I knew what was going on, purplish eyes mean they are being controlled but are definitely aware of what is happening making it really sad. Blue eyes mean they are controlled but aren't aware of what they are doing. It's really bad. (I know that in the movie Clint knew what he was doing when he was undermined control let's say that it was more blurry than anything else ok)

Getting to Montauk I went inside the cabin and went to the far wall. I pressed my hand at a certain spot where a lock opened up with the numbers 0-9. I pressed in the code of sequence and the floor started to shake a bit until it opened up to reveal some stairs that aren't like gloomy and bad but are nice and polished and sparkling.

Going down the stairs I have a base, where I have some computers in front of me, bookcases full of books of the right side, to the right is a wall of weapons from bows to swords/shields.

Put there is a small empty space for another room because when I was living with the Avengers I looked at their outfits and made replicas.

I looked through my books and see if I could find anything on a spell to break it. There is one thing that I know about the purple spell, that it takes things from what you were thinking at some point and makes them say it.

Just thinking that they really wanted me to leave just makes me freeze and tries to hop back tears. I thought they got over the fact I was there put it seemed like they fake a lot of things.

I pulled myself together and while reading the books I ran a search through the computer on anything on devil and Diávolos.

After two hours I was starting to get frustrated. I decided to talk to Triton or my real father. Thor is still on Asgard and I'm sure Odin and Frigga want to meet me.

That's when I decided to go see my father about a spell. I went out of the cabin and looked up into the sky, "Heimdall can you please open the gates?"

I started to get rainbow colors surrounding me and I was teleported to the gates of Asgard. I looked at Heimdall and bowed to him and said thanks.

"Why do you bow to me when i should bow to you?" Heimdall asked

I shifted from my feet, "I don't like being bowed to and I bow to you because you are someone who I respect I must be going now."

"Actually let me lead you to Odin and Frigga please." Heimdall asked

"Don't you have a duty?" I asked

"I can do it without actually being here."Heimdall said

I nodded in understanding and let Heimdall lead me to the throne room. When we got into the palace and down a few turns I was met with the sight of a golden door with gems around it.

Heimdall knocked and I heard a powerful come in. Heimdall opened the door and we both stepped in.

"Sir Percy Jackson has arrived." Heimdall said with a bow. I followed his lead and did a bow as well, reluctantly but still did it.

Odin waved a hand to dismiss Heimdall. I shifted a bit and when Heimdall left Odin asked, "What are you doing here son of Loki."

I bite back a retort and said, "May I see my father?"

Odin was deep in thought while Frigga leaned over and whispered something in his ear. Loki always did say his mother was nice. After a bit Odin nodded.

I let a smile play out for a brief second but then thought, "I don't know my way around Asgard can someone help me to where father is?" I asked kindly

Odin was about to reply when Frigga beat me to it, "I will escort you dear." With that she stood up and her hand went on my shoulder and led me out of the room.

Once a good way away Frigga said, "I always wanted to meet my grandson." I looked at her and smiled. "I always wanted to meet my grandma but not so much grandpa honestly." I said looking at her shyly.

She smiled brightly and said, "That is all right. Come let's find your father." I nodded and followed her to my father's room.

I was going to make the argument more dramatic but thought against it I hope you enjoyed this.