Chapter 15- Percy's Animals

Percy's P.O.V

In the clearing was my black pegasus Blackjack. My loyal friend and steed. I smiled and hopped on his back.

"You see that floating island, go to it." I said, he laughed a little bit in excitement and we started to fly up.

"Be careful I don't want the Avengers, hoping you know who they are, to see me ok boy?" I asked the pegasus.

"I know who they are boss, got it." He said.

I smiled and we landed by a house that was close to falling apart, "I want you to go and get Mrs.O'Leary ok boy then you two can help me out." I said.

"Got it boss. Oh are we getting doughnuts after this then?" He asked. Before I could reply he lifted off to find my hellhound.

I sighed and got my sword and pressed my watch to extend my shield that Tyson made. Again.

Going out somewhat in the open I went and started to destroy some of Ultron's machine servants.

I get slashing and ducking and sometimes reflecting the blast on my sword or shield back at them.

I didn't want to use my powers just yet but I was mostly helping the people get to safety until Blackjack comes back.

He would give them a lift back to the ground but once they got onto the ground they wouldn't remember me, Blackjack, or Mrs.O'Leary. It was a win-win situation.

That's when I saw that Clint was with that girl Wanda and they were fighting some. They both ducked into a building and were hiding for a bit as some blasts went to them.

I knew what I needed to do. I summoned a bow. (In this he is good with a boy for he uses some magic to control plus he's not completely related to Poseidon only adopted which means he doesn't have bad skills)

I pulled back the bowstring and started to rapidly fire at the machines. Making sure that they did in fact get blown up. Clint came out and I saw the girl still in there getting her breath and looked like she was thinking.

Clint came to me and we both started to shoot arrows at the machines back-to-back. Sadly we were starting to get out numbered when the girl came back and started to use her magic and destroyed the machines.

That's when Pietro came speeding by and told us to gather at the machine that was causing all the floating island thing. Then Pietro zoomed off with Wanda leaving Clint and I in the dark.

"Oh sure just leave us here to walk." Clint said as we both sighed and started to make our way back to the machine. I looked to my watch that I transformed from the shield back as I drew my bow and say it's been about 35 minutes since I sent Blackjack off.

"Want a quicker way to get there?" I asked

He looked to me and nodded, "Cover your ears and be ready, we may get some unwanted attention." He nodded and cupped his ears as I whistled loudly.

That really did get some unwanted attention, "Why did you do that?" Clint asked as he drew some more bows. I put my hand on his bow that had an arrow notched.

"Wait for it..." I said then out of the shadows came a large black dog and a black pegasus was flying overhead. I pointed to the machines and looked at Mrs. O'Leary, "Get the Greek." I said. She wagged her tail and destroyed the machines.

I smiled as she bounded back while Clint held his bow with more force. "Relax this is my dog Mrs.O'Leary. Good girl." I said petting her pelt while she wagged her tail more. I smiled and climbed onto the back of her.

I smiled at Clint and held my hand for him to join. He hesitantly grabbed up and pulled himself onto the hellhound. I looked to Blackjack in the sky and shouted, "follow me." I said and got Mrs.O'Leary to run to the machine where the others were at.

I was smiling for she goes pretty fast when she wants to as Clint held onto me with his dear life. I smiled and fist bumped the air with one hand while the other was holding onto Mrs.O'Leary.

We finally stopped and Clint got off quickly. I smiled at the others as they were looking at the hellhound with wide eyes. I looked around and said a few words causing some time to stop for a little bit.

"I get that this is cool and all but we have a fight to win. But if you think she's cool." I said pointing to the hellhound, "then you haven't met my pegasus Blackjack." Then I looked to the sky and did a much softer whistle.

A black shape was in the sky that was slowly coming down. When he landed you could see that the shape was actually a black like midnight Pegasus with black silky wings with light green eyes like the sea. his black muzzle was in a sort of grin that made you think it was finding all this funny.

The Pegasus had his head held up high as he slowed down to me and gave the Avengers a neigh in which I slapped him a bit but held a smile

He neighed even more making me smile more. I shushed him and looked to the Avengers, "This is Blackjack my Pegasus and the dog like creature is a HellHound from Greek Mythology, Mrs.O'Leary is the only tamed one in existents." I said smiling at my two favorite animals.