Chapter 1- Meeting

Percy's P.O.V

"Gabe I'm heading out." not that he would care anyway. I was heading out to central park and go into the forest and practice some of my cool magic powers. My adoptive dad, or to others Poseidon the Greek God of Sea and other mumble jumble, said that he must have been some sort of magic person. He hummed but wouldn't ever answer my questions.

I've always done research, in fact a lot of campers at Camp Half-Blood say that I'm a Athena child in disguise as a Poseidon child. I just like to read, which I think I got from my birth father.

You see I think my dad may be a god that isn't Greek, I know that Thor the god of Thunder is on earth so I mostly do research on Norse Gods. From Norse I believe I might be related to Loki but I don't know.

What I do know is that I can be sneaky and make people confused with the wording of the words I say. So my best bet is Loki. I also know that Loki loves to read and can do magic.

Poseidon said that before he officially adopted me that my eyes were blue, after he adopted me the blue and green swirled around creating a ocean-like expression.

Currently I was heading to Central Park with my backpack filled with books. At the park I see a group of 7 and 8 year old's playing catch with each other, I suspect that they are siblings.

All of a sudden a black portal opened up and out came these aliens, then I see Iron Man and the other Avengers coming and destroying them.

I look around and in person I see the Norse God Loki Odinson. I never actually thought I would and maybe it's my impulse side taking over but I put together this note that has information on it.

I quickly pull it out and run toward the crazy god that is destroying stuff. Sigh, this is definitely my impulsive side.

I caught up to him and make sure that I don't touch him for I don't wanna get blasted. "Loki?" I asked the man with the reindeer horns on his head.

He turns quickly and my ADHD side takes over and I rolled away from the blast that happened and hit where I was standing not a few before.

"Whoa Whoa, I come in peace but I wanted to ask...did you by any chance know a Sarah Jackson?" I asked the pale, blue-eyes god. That now had a shocked expression on his face.

He nods slowly and I hand him the note, "read this when you can, it's good to finally meet my father but really," I make hand motions to show my surroundings, "taking over the world is over-rated, I already saved it twice. Let me introduce myself, Percy Jackson your son and adopted son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. Sorry dad but mom died when I was 4."

I said to the guy that had a surprise expression on his face. he stuffed the letter in his back pocket out of sight and took me into hug which I returned. "Can you, idk, not try and kill innocent human beings and umm forfeit?" I really didn't want to be known as the kid who is related to the god that tried to take over the world by opening a portal into this planet.

He looked me dead in the eyes and I returned it, he nods carefully and we hug one more time. "I got to go dad bye."

"Wait, you're really my son?" I nod to his question then put on my backpack and run off waving good bye.

I watch from a tower with binoculars as my dad surrenders to the Avengers. He suddenly looks this way and nods just a tiny bit that the Avengers don't notice but I did and smiled.

3 months later

Director Fury's P.O.V

Hill quickly came barging into my room with a video camera. "Sir you might want to see this." She said. She put hooked the video camera up and a screen opened up showing Central Park.

She started to fast forward and stopped when a kid came into view. "Keep your eye on this boy here." She then starts to play at normal speed. The attack comes and the boy looks up then to the side.

Just in the range of the camera came Loki, the kid looked over to Loki with wide eyes and pulled out some sort of letter or something in a envelope.

They exchange a few words and Loki's facial expression turned to one of shock. After few more words on the boys part Loki turned to one of shame a bit. They hugged, HUGGED, and the boy picked up his backpack and began to run off waving behind. Loki's facial expression had a small smile on his face.

"Who is this boy and why is there no audio?" The camera wasn't all that good sir and the boy is Perseus Jackson address is (Enter random address).

"Thank you Hill, I'm going to talk to the Avengers, what is the boy doing right now?"

"Currently he is playing Chess in the park."

With that I get up and make my way to the Avengers Tower to talk about this kid.

Clint's P.O.V

"Sir Director Fury is trying to make contact." Jarvis Tony's AI commented, currently all the Avengers were doing our movie night, where we have pizza and watch movies all day and just relax.

"Tell him that we're not in." Tony said not taking his eyes off the TV screen. I rolled his eyes at his antics.

"Sir, he is currently coming up the elevator."

"What, Jarvis don't let him in."

"Too late Stark." A voice called when the elevator opened with a ding.

"Phooey." Tony said looking disappointed.

"What is it sir?" I said standing up

"Briefing room in 5." he said turning around and heading to the briefing room.