Chapter 21- Father's Help

Percy's P.O.V

Talking with Frigga was really nice we were walking through the halls and some servants bowed to us and made me uncomfortable but we ended up stopping outside some doors.

"In here is your father, it was nice to finally talk to my grandson. Be safe." With a final smile she started to walk away.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, "Go away brother I do not want to be bothered." my father's voice called from the other side of the door.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I'm not Thor then now aren't I." I said leaning against the side of the door waiting for it to open.

When the door did open my father's face was one of shock, surprise, and some scarceness, "Come in." dad said as he pulled me into the room and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing here Percy? Why aren't you on Midgard? Does mother and Odin know you're here? How did-" I stopped my father from talking more with a tight hug and some tears.

He hugged me tightly and let me cry some, "I need your help with something, yes grandma and Odin know I'm here, grandma brought me to your room, and Heimdall let me up."

"What's wrong Percy?" my father asked kindly and was rubbing my back. I took a deep breath and the tears stopped, "The Avengers have purple eyes, well except Steve and Bruce. You know what that means. And do you know anyone named Diávolos?" I said to my father.

Dad pulled me away from him and looked me right in the eye, "Diávolos is a dangerous person, his other name is Other. he was the guy that controlled me. You must be careful. I can help your friends if father and mother let me. I could also help you with fighting Diávolos if they let me. But this man is very dangerous. He has a plan and I'm guessing he's trying to get to you. Be careful." He said then the door opened.

"Brother we shall spar with Lady Sif and the Warriors Three." Thor said then stopped short when he noticed me.

I knew about them and I wasn't exactly happy with them. "Thor I do not-"

"Can I come too. I would love to fight them." I said with a evil grin which Thor didn't notice but my father did and smiled evilly too.

"Sure Perseus. Come we shall fight." he said and went out of the room. Loki smiled at me and messed up my hair a bit and we started to make our way out and to the arena where Sif, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, and Thor were.

I smiled up at my father and said, "Don't worry dad." with that we walked into the arena. In the arena the Warrior Three and Lady Sif along with Thor.

"Who's this?" lady Sif asked me, Thor replied for me with, "Perseus Jackson son of Loki." He said while beaming.

"Who would have a kid with Loki?" Sif sneered. My hand went into a fist and I glared daggers at Sif, let me just say being taught by Lupa herself was something that was awesome my glare was scary.

"Sif I think you should apologize." Fandral said

"Why's that?" Sif asked harshly. Father was about to intervene but I quickly made a motion that I got this. Thor wasn't exactly paying attention.

"Because it is one thing to make fun or me, but to make fun of my mother, who is dead by the way, and my father for that matter is extremely bad." I said while pulling out Riptide.

"What are you gonna do about it kid?" Sif asked bravely. I smiled an evil smile and said, "Dual?"

She laughed, "Where's your weapon of choice?" She said pulling out her sword that could also be a double-bladed sword. Instead of double blading the sword she kept it as the one sword blade doubting my abilities.

I pulled Riptide out in pen form I smiled as she laughed and took off the cap, turning it into the bronze sword it is. I twisted it around a bit and got into ready position.

I smiled as the Warrior Three looked hesitant while Lady Sif looked even madder. That's when the fight started. I waited for Sif to make the first move and she did, when she swung I jumped over the blade and almost made a cut on her arm.

What she didn't intercept was the kick that was thrown to her chest as the cut missed making her be pushed back a bit. She was even madder than before especially when I smiled.

She came at me again and this time duck and swept her feet from under her. She quickly got up and almost made a cut on my arm if I hadn't dodged just in time.

Then she swung just at my neck but instead of ducking I did something she didn't expect. I flipped over the blade and her herself. When I landed I quickly used the move Luke taught me and disarmed her quickly.

Putting both her sword and my sword around her neck I smiled and moved the sword away. I capped Riptide and gave Lady Sif her sword, she grabbed it out of my hand with a swept and the Warrior Three were shocked that I beat Lady Sif so easily.

I said, "I am Perseus Jackson son of Loki and adopted son of Poseidon. I have served the Greeks sense I was 8 years old. Do not doubt my abilities again. now I have family matters to attend to with my father." With that Loki and I walked out and we started to walk to where I assumed the throne room was.

When we got to the double doors again Father knocked and we were both let in, "What is it that you wish to discuss?" Odin asked us

I stepped forward and said, "My friends on Midgard, the Avengers, have been brain washed and I am not skilled enough in magic to undo the spell, may my father come and help undo the spell that Diávolos has put on them?" I asked Odin and grandma while bowing.

Odin's face when I said Diávolos went pale and he quickly talked with his wife. After some debate Odin looked back at us and nodded his head, "Be careful of Diávolos, he is an evil being and when you capture him bring him here to Asgard." with that Odin dismissed us and Frigga walked us out to the Bifröst.

When we got to the Bifröst Frigga turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug then she did the same to Loki, "Be careful with Diávolos he is very dangerous and does have an army. be careful my son and grandson.

With that Heimdall opened the Bifröst and we were on our way to help the Avengers and stop Diávolos.