Chapter 14- Look Ma! A Piece of the World Is Flying!

Percy's P.O.V

The Avengers went to go get the scepter back and I went with them. But in a way stayed with Clint.

What Ultron planned on doing with the Mind Stone was interesting, making a human body for himself. Can't tell if that should earn him my respect or disturbance.

Most likely disturbance I mean, it's just weird! Steve was fighting and ended up on a train. Then I see the twins, (I think they're twins totally forget). But they seem to be helping him.

I wanted to help especially after I see the tracks derail. I look to Clint, "Sorry." I said simple then teleported myself onto the train. Which is hard then it sounds for this train was derailed and going pretty fast.

I stumbled but got a grip. I went to the women who was doing the magic and hooked my hands with hers giving her energy. Steve saw me just then and nodded his head.

I nodded back and kept giving the girl much better energy to help stop the train. When the train did indeed stop I slumped down in one of the seats in relief and summoned some coffee to help re-energize me. I also handed the girl and the guy a cup to which they smiled in thanks.

I nodded my head and we drank quietly as Steve escorted the people off of the train. I broke the silence with the two, "Good running." I complimented the boy.

He looked a little surprised, "Thanks for helping, here and back there with the green guy." he said with an accent.

"Wouldn't want you to get pulverized now would I. you might be hangin with Ultron but that doesn't mean you guys are bad." I said sipping my coffee.

"I would've thought you would've tried and captured us by now?" He asked questionably as he also drank his coffee.

I look back up to the sky and see Natasha sliding out of the flying truck with the human body thing but then Ultron snatches her and Clint takes off in the copter.

My body freezes, I guess the other two realized that and looked to where I went. I did some magic and ended back onto Clint's ship, "What happened?" I demanded with some tears threatening to spill.

Clint looked to me and I could see he was also having a hard time. I sighed and slumped down in a seat and pulled my knees up to my chin. Then looked down into my legs. I made myself a ball and just, slept. I slept all the way to the Avengers tower.

When Tony got the body he looked excited. I just moved out of the lab and into the TV area where I curled myself into a ball again but instead of facing my legs I watched TV mutely.

When I heard the commotion upstairs and turned off the TV and ran up there. There I saw Tony and Bruce trying to make the body and Steve and the twins trying to stop him.

That's when Thor crashed into the building and made lighting go into the machine so it make the thing open for the transfer was complete.

Thor got off of the capsule and the Avengers plus twins had a debate. While they were arguing like little kids I went up to the machine and unlocked the door.

The door flew open and a guy that looked like he was made of pure human muscle flew out of it and caused some havoc.

When the man flew to the window I put up my hand to stop the others from moving to him. I then jumped down from the glass balcony onto the floor where there is some broken glass.

I walked to him and he turned back around and said sorry. I smiled and motioned for the others, "Who exactly was he before placed into the body?" I asked Tony and Bruce.

Tony replied, "I put Jarvis in there." I smiled a little and then full blown smiled at the guy.

Then he went to talk about Ultron's plan when CLint came back and said he had Nat's location.

Bruce and I would go get Natasha while the others battled Ultron in another part of Sokovia.

Bruce got hit blaster and we made our way to where it all started with fathers scepter. We came to Natasha's cell and I smiled as Bruce shot the lock off it.

Then I turned away as they started to kiss. Deciding to react to kid instinct and fake gag.

Once they were done Natasha pushed Bruce into the hole that was started to come from when Sokovia started to fly.

I just looked to the hole then to Natasha, the hole, then Natasha, then I sighed. "Percy stay here." Natasha said sternly, before I could make a comeback the Hulk came up and picked her up and went onto the floating island.

"Well thanks for the warning before taking off." I muttered walking out of the building and onto the street. Looking up the island has gotten higher up. "Mommy, look. The island is floating!" a little boy in his mother's arms said pointing to the island.

I so wanted to facepalm but mostly I wanted to help my team. That's when I remembered and actually face-palmed. I excused myself and ran to an alley way.

That's when I blew a loud whistle and was thankful for the shadows from any who happens to pass by. That's when a loud swishing noise entered the alleyway and I got out of the shadow and smiled.

Hope you are enjoying this book.