Chapter 11- Meet Ultron

Percy's P.O.V

The party was interesting but it was mostly adults so Jason, Nico, and I mostly just stayed by the couch and out of their way.

Only some of the adults wanted to talk to us. I had a fake smile and I could tell the others had a fake smile too.

Honestly, we didn't really want to be here right now. A guy who is friend with Tony named James Rhodes who told us to call him Rhodey.

He was interesting but we kinda didn't pay much attention, we were on DS's and were versing each other in Mario Kart. I think he noticed that and walked away.

I had a bright smile on my face when I passed both of my friends while they frowned and we kept hitting each other with green and red shells.

After a bit we stopped playing and the two had to go home. Nico let out a smile that he doesn't show others and we fist bumped as I said goodbye.

Luckily the party is winding down. I just sat back and watched people. There was this one group who was having a political debate, which I might have added some things to once in awhile.

By the bar I saw Natasha and Bruce talking, more like flirting, without really realizing that they are flirting, well maybe Natasha, Bruce...maybe not.

Steve came to talk to me, "So how are you?"

I shrugged and continued to watch drinking some Orange Juice I got.

"Why exactly were you watching us fight?" Steve asked

I looked at him, "I'm pretty sure you know."

I wasn't really in the mood to talk that much and I guess Steve picked up on it. But I wanted to tell him about the Greeks so I grabbed his arms before he can fully get up.

"I want to tell you guys something and I don't want Thor," who I looked at from the corner of my eye, "to say it to you first." I said looking at him

He sat with me on the couch, "There are more gods than the Norse. I would know because I got adopted from one that was my aunt's boyfriend at the time."

I wiped my hands on my pants, "my aunt dated Poseidon the greek god of the sea for a bit before he was made to leave her, but during that time I went and lived with Sally. My aunt couldn't have babies so she already adored me and Poseidon told her that I was already a half-blood so he adopted me."

"I now also have water powers." I said finishing up the short story that the Greek gods are real too." Steve just sat back on the couch and thought about it.

"Well thanks for sharing, are there any other gods that are still alive?" He asked

"I know that the Egyptians and the Romans are possible others that I haven't met." I supplied

"Ok now I've got to go talk to Bruce." He said ruffling my hair which. I did a shoo motion toward Bruce as I tried, and failed, to fix my already messed up hair.

He laughed and made his way to talk to Bruce about him and Natasha. I decided to hang out on the couch as everyone else grew around.

When everyone was there, including Tony from his lab, we just talked. Thor challenged everyone to try and pick up his hammer. Steve moved it a bit and the look on Thor's face was really funny, then he put on a smile when he failed.

The team then looked to Natasha who declined, then looked at me, "Nope, not going to do it." I said smiling. Honestly I already figured that I might or might not be able to pick it up.

I did lead an army of Greeks, defeated titan Kronos, and did other stuff that I won't be modest about because I had help.

That's when a creepy iron man walked in looking around and was talking in a weird voice... When the other iron man suits came in and went at the Avengers. I was hidden away and decided to make an appearance.

I walked straight to Ultron while the other Avengers tried to stop me. I wasn't planning on using my magic, this time is would all be my adopted father. My hands were facepalm down starting to move the water in the pipes.

I stopped in front of him, "Why." One question I asked the man.

Then he replied a scene where Tony said something about making a better world (Something like that if the movie ever goes on Netflix I'll make a better version, like I said I'm going off of memory.)

I looked him dead in the eyes, "You're wrong the world doesn't need to change."

He looked like he didn't believe me and said, "Hand me the scepter." That's when I realized that he had my father's scepter that he shouldn't have.

I acted I brought the water all around, in the air, in the pipes, even drew some from the alcohol (I think there's water in alcohol)

I bursted it on to the iron man machines all of them. Steve got his shield and Natasha started to use her knives. I made sure they didn't get wet and would slip. I made sure Bruce was ok and Clint was shooting arrows.

Anyway Ultron's robot servants got the scepter and I felt my heart drop a bit. The scepter contained the Mind gem, I'm pretty sure Ultron already knew that though.

Couple Days later when they were going to that shipment area and at some point Percy told them about Greeks

I'm going with you." I said stubbornly

"Percy this is no place for a child." Steve said sternly as I narrowed my eyes.

"I've already been in a two wars." I said looking at him with narrowed eyes. That got all of them by surprise but I continued, "the life of a Greek is not fun, but if you want I will stay with Bruce on the copter. It's not good idea to split off."

I said stubbornly and lifted my head up in stubbornness. Steve sighed will motioning me to come on the copter.

I nodded and walked in.

Steve's P.O.V (for a little bit)

Clint came toward me, "Are you sure about bringing Percy?"

"No but I just hope he really hasn't been in 2 wars. But that look is telling me he has. I also hope he stays in here and not go in."

Clint nodded in agreement

Percy's P.O.V (Like I said short P.O.V from Steve mostly Percy from now on with little bits of other view of other characters.)

I relaxed on the carrier bring us to a shipment where they think Ultron would go next for a type of metal.

When the others but Bruce went out Bruce and I had on ear pieces and were listening to the others.

I saw Ultron's new body and Tony's Iron Man suit break out of the area and started to fight in the air.

Going to end it on a cliffy somewhat. Thanks for reading!