Chapter 17- The Breakin

Just after Bruce and Percy went inside the mansion house

3rd Person P.O.V

"Sir do you know the location Percy?" Natasha Romanoff asked her boss as she just learned that Percy wasn't with Steve.

"Funny thing, people report seeing him with Bruce walking toward a large house." Fury said looking out the window.

"Why is Percy with Bruce?" Clint asked.

"Perhaps he has something in mind," Fury said, "when we need them we can go get them." With that he turned and walked away.

Natasha and Clint looked to each other than followed Fury's way to get a new mission.

5 months later

"Come on Bruce please." I asked Bruce

"No Percy you can't go out." Bruce rubbed his head, probably from a headache.

"Why not." I whined.

"First off Steve said no and second it's too late, it's a school night." Bruce said sternly.

I sighed, "But-"

"No buts go to bed it's late."

I sighed heavily and trudged to my room. I wanted to go see a late movie with Jason who also moved here and some other people but Steve and Bruce won't allow me. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to a sound downstairs. I could tell that it wasn't a demigod, one for the weight on the floor, and two the people were trying to be quiet.

I grabbed the knife from under my pillow, some monsters are weird, it was a mix of mortal steel and Celestial bronze that my real father gave me.

I moved silently to the door and put my ear to it. It sounded like whoever broke in were in the kitchen. Decided to not open the door I went to my window.

Outside the window was a tree that I jumped onto and silently made my way down. Going to the back window in the game room I silently opened the window and crawled inside.

I then facepalmed lightly for I could've used my magic and teleported. Oh well, I silently opened the door and slipped outside. Decided to instead of using a knife I summoned my bow and notched an arrow.

Going into the kitchen I said, "Freeze or I shoot." I said looking at the two.

One suddenly pulled out a bow and arrow and the other got a gun out. I sighed when I realized that it was Clint and Natasha, "What now, couldn't it wait until the morning." I said in a whiny voice that I would later deny.

I unnotched the arrow and put it back into the quiver. Getting myself a glass of milk I sat down on the counter looking at the two.

"We need Bruce's help." Natasha said

"That can wait, I want to know is how did you get this place and can you really shoot a bow and arrow?" Clint said excitedly

I ignored him and faced Natasha, "What can he be of assistance?"

Clint pouted while Natasha said, "We have some monsters attacking us and Thor says their Greek monsters so we came here to pick up both you and Bruce."

I nodded, "Ok, but we leave tomorrow, I need to unroll out of school and talk to Jason while I doubt Bruce wants to leave right now. Do you have a place to stay?" I asked

They shook their heads, I sighed, "Follow me then." I lead them to two bedrooms and left to go back to sleep.

This is a shorter chapter but I was wondering who the bad guy controlling the monster army should be, thoughts?