Some stupid little crush

Korra didn't exactly have one "squad" to hangout with she had two loyal friends. That's really it.

Korra's personality pretty much fit in with everyone else's she was smart to hang out with the geeks, sporty enough to hang out with the jocks, and she was musically talented so she could hang out with the band nerds. But most of all everyone had a crush on her boys and girls.

Korra had a bob haircut and always had a smile on her face. And that signature blush she gave everyone.

"Korra!" Korra was walking out of school. When violin called her name. "hey bo wassup."
He smiled nothing "just wondering if we were going to try to beat that level again?" He said slinging his arm around her. "yea man!! Why wouldn't we I mean cmon bo we do that almost every night." She said with a chuckle and her little crooked smile.

Once she got outta school she looked up and everyone was staring at her but also trying not to make it obvious. She had her old skateboard she walked past all the groups and everything slowed down when she saw, asami sato the prettiest girl in school and president of drama club and most popular girl.

Korra had drama with her before lunch. She eventually snapped out of her thoughts and skating past her group she tried not to look and focus on her board. Once she was past the group she did a little kick flip. And she quickly skated away.

"Here comes Korra, asami!"  Tyler yelled and asami put her hands to his mouth "shhh shut up!!" Then Korra skated past and all asami thought was god damn. Once Korra passed asami stared at her dazzling backside and the Korra did a kick flip on her board and went around the corner. "Whatcha looking at asami?" Wu asked knowingly.

"N-Nothing I thought I saw a squirrel." She blushed and then turned back to her group and while they were talking about Romeo and Juliet she thought about her and how they first met.
Asami was eating and one of her friends brought Korra over to their table and she was confused who was this blue eyed girl.  Asami let her sit and throughout the lunch Korra impressed asami with stories and her life story. In an instant asami wanted to get to know her more.

Then the next day she saw Korra in drama Korra wore her regular crooked smile and bright blue eyes.

Asami blushed and noticed she was sitting with Bolin and Mako that was all she really had. And I walked over to my friends and wu whispered "hey asami Korra is here."

I simply looked back and smiled. No one had ever made my heart hurt so much before, her.

"Hey Korra asami just walked in." Korra looked at asami and her friends they laughed and joked together. She turned back to mako and bo, and smiled.

The teacher went in with class and what not. About half way through class asami saw Korra pick up her phone and saw terror in the tan women's face.  About 10 mins later the bell for class rings to let us go. But Korra shot out of the class room straight for her car. Korra didn't care. Asami just looked at Bolin and asked "what's wrong with Korra" Bo had tears in his eyes

"Korra's dad died." Is all he said before another sob came from his throat. Then like that they fear metal clang and crash. It was loud asami rushes outside and there was Korra's car smashed into another it was bad asami rushed to Korra's aid. "Korra!!!!" Asami screamed. Korra was in conscious and asami dragged her and setting her down on the grass "Korra? Korra please!?" Korra's eyes opened and she smiled a little but soon passed out again asami held her close. And sobbed into Korra's hair. When paramedics arrived they had to drag asami away from Korra.

When they loaded Korra in the ambulance asami rushed after the ambulance. I have to see her and make sure she's ok. I have to. Asami thought as she sped down he road.

Once she got there she couldn't see Korra right away so she say in the waiting room. For what felt like days but was a couple of hours. As soon as the doc. Told her Korra was alright and asami could see her. She rushed to Korra's room. She opened the door and thee was Korra all bruised and bandaged. "Hey 'Sami what are you doing here?"
I just rushed in and hugged her. "I'm so sorry Korra." I whispered in her ear.

"It's ok. I'm fine see. Just A few scratches." I just held on to her. "Hey are you ok 'Sami?" I shook my head no. "Awe cmon sami what's wrong?"

She lifted my head up and in a instant my lips were on hers and just like that I pulled away "i-I'm so sorry I don't know what ca-"

Now it was Korra who kissed me back. He lips were so soft and passionate. I loved it. This. To feel her lips apon mine. I now know what Shakespeare was talking about in his stories it all made sense. Korra pulled away and kissed my forehead and she scooted over and I say next to her I enjoyed her warmth. We didn't dare speak. We just sat there enjoying each other's company. "I love u asami sato."
"I love you too Korra."