Romeo and Juliet

Korra pov.
Korra got an invitation to some annual party. She was never invited only heard about it from her parents. She was a little excited to go. She wasn't really a party person she'd rather hangout on the side lines and watch.

She got ready and she never really like dresses so she got into a tux. And it was  a Mardi Gras party soon got myself a mask. And headed to the party.

Asami pov.
I got an invitation to this annual ball thing. I can't wait. It said its a Mardi Gras theme so I got into a beautiful dress and headed out.

When I got there father and mother. We're already there and none of my friends. So I headed to the balcony to see if anyone is out there. There was a girl there she was in a tux. "Hi am I interrupting anything?"

"Naw I'm just hanging out in not really a party person." She sadly chuckled

I leaned against the railing next to her and she looked at me she had the most beautiful eyes. "So what's your deal. I mean you don't have to tell me I'm just being nosy." She smiled it was so beautiful.

"Well I'm not usually alone I have friends I hang out with that didn't show up or weren't invited."

"Oh well I'm sorry." The blue eyed girl said and lifted her mask. She sighed deeply

"Your not supposed to take off your mask y'know it's Mardi Gras!" I frantically said.

"So who else is gonna see my face besides you miss..?" She left a blank to figure out her name.

I lifted my mask. " oh! Just call me Asami."

"Asami. That's a beautiful name. I'm Korra." I blushed she also had a beautiful name i could say it forever.

"So-...." I rushed in and kissed Korra she kissed back.
We broke. "Wow." Korra said breathlessly

" oh I'm so sorry I didn't me- mmff " Korra kissed me. He lips were so soft.  I could feel her hand softly on my cheek she was so comforting to be around.
When we broke.
Korra looked like she was about to say something but my dad came rushing at me and said "what are you doing hanging around with water tribe trash!!" And he dragged me away but Korra just looked sad but didn't stop him at all. This woman, is from a rival clan. But I love her. I must see her again!!

Korra pov.
Once Asami got dragged away I quickly followed them. She saw that Asami had a pool and balcony she saw that it was intact asamis room so Korra climbed it and she was right it was asamis room.

Asami pov.
She slammed her door "I love her!"

She was ready to go to bed so she tried to unzip the dress but someone moved he hair away and unzipped it for her. Korra kissed her neck. But As soon as Korra was done Asami quickly turned around and captured korra's lips.
The kissed for what seemed like hours. But Korra move down her jaw and down her neck to her collarbone. "Mmhhmm" Asami moaned.

"Asami are you ok tell me now before I lose control of my actions."

"Korra if you stop I'll kill you. Then kill myself so I can love you still in the after life."
(A/n hehe did you see what I did there lol)

Korra slide Asamis dress down. And undid her top. Now Asami was totally backed under a full dressed Korra.

" h-hey no far I'm naked and you still have clothes on.!" Asami said blushing.

"Alright then my princess" Korra got off her and earned a whine from Asami.
She took off the jacket and undid her white shirt and bow tie and shoes came off so Korra got naked.