The awakening

Korra pov.
I had kuvira on my shoulder as we walked out of the spirit portal. That's when I saw everyone and...Asami. I planned to tell her how much I loved her all I could think about was her.

But as soon as I put kuvira down I felt sheer pain shoot through my abdomen.  I saw everyone's emotions change from happiness to pure sadness. I looked down and there was a blade through me mid section covered in blood. I looked at Asami and all of a sudden the blade was gone. Heard Asami screaming for me. I looked up and back down I felt blood rushing out of my body. And down my chin. I fell to my knees and then into someone's arms. I blacked out I knew death was next. But I welcomed it.
.
.
.
3 weeks later.
.
.
.
Korra slow opened her eyes and say up feeling slight pain in her abdomen. But it was bearable. She was covered in bandages.
She put both feet on the ground. Her vision was blurry. "Ugh what happened...?" She looked up and the room was covered in kuviras flags. "Oh no." The injured girl said.

She got up and ran for the door. She checked if it was unlocked. It was. She stumbled through the hall holding her mid section one she got to the end of the hallway they're were two guards dressed in green suits that showed they worked for kuvira. She hid hoping that they didn't see her. "Hey do u hear something?" One of the guards said.

The then blew air at them and ran down another hallway. The guards kept calling for her to stop. She finally make it to some stairs and jumped she landed hard. She looked up and saw one of the guards petting naga. "Naga?!"

Naga turned and licked korras face. Then she heard her name. "Korra your awake!!" Bolin yelled running up to. Korra and Asami quickly following behind. "Korra your awake!!" Asami yelled with excitement in her voice. "Really I feel like I'm dreaming?" She rubbed her temples

Then Asami surges forward "your not dreaming your finally awake." She whispered into my ear. I hugged her back. "I missed u Asami."
"I missed u too Korra." Asami pulled back to look her in the eyes. All of a sudden some walks up to her and hogs her she couldn't see their face. "Korra good to see yea back with the living buddy." It sounded like mako. "Mako...?" Then Korra started to get light headed and eventually started to fall. "Someone catch him she's gonna-" I didn't hear anything else.

I say there I. Asami's lap as they tried to get me awake again. I say up and someone put s blanket over me so I wouldn't get cold. I then leaned back on Asami's lap. As I started to asked question after question.
Once I say up again I flinched at the sudden pain splitting through my entire body. Asami just kissed my head and lifted me up "cmon u need to rest." She helped me up and we headed back to my room on the now taken over kuvira ship.

Once we got to the room she set me on the bed and asked if she could check and or change my bandages. I let her unwrap my bandages. Then when she touched my wound I flinched in pain. "S-sorry Korra" Asami said nervously
"S'ok it's just tender." I said through my gritted teeth. She chuckled and sat next to me and told me to put my hands up. I did so. She rewrapped my wounds when I put my arms down I looked at her. She was so beautiful and elegant and graceful. When I fought kuvira in the mecha suit I thought she was crushed I thought I lost the true one I loved. But when I saw her I was so happy and then...

She brought me outta my thoughts "hey Korra something wrong.?" She asked grabbing my hand and holding it tightly.

"N-no sorry I was just thinking... About us." U looked at Asami with gentle eyes.

"What about us...?" She said.
"Oh just the fact that ur a billionaire heiresses and I'm a cripple avatar."

"Is that really what u think we are Korra?"

"I donno we aren't official but I feel like we should give... Us a shot."

"Me too." We both started to lean in and once our lips touched I felt electricity flow through my body she tasted like cinnamon. She prodded my mouth with her tongue and I opened up and her tongue shot in to my mouth. Our tongues wrestling for dominance. Our hands intertwined. I pulled away gently biting her bottom lips pulling it. When I let go. She opened her eyes and kissed me again. "I've never been kissed like that." She whispered.

I just smiled and put my other hand on her cheek. She leaned in to it. "Asami sato will u give me the happiest person alive and become my girlfriend?"

"Yes Korra i would love too" she leaned in again for another kiss but I flinched away as my injury opened again. "You need rest." Asami helped me lay down and once I was under the covers. I reached for her hand. Grabbing her wrist she stopped. "Stay with me Asami."

She smiled at me and got under the covers and held me close. Soon sleep engulfed me and my body became heavy.

I woke up to a still sleeping Asami. I smiled and got outta bed. Leaving her there alone. I kissed her head and whispered "I love u" into her ear she blushed and smiled.

I got up to the top deck and it was night time I walked over to the railing and leaned against it. Enjoying the cold air that met my face.

I sighed. "The whole world thinks I'm dead and kuvira has control over republic city. I the worst avatar ever."

"No your not." I heard a small voice behind me. It was Lin. " hey Lin."
"Hey kid. How u holding up?"

I chuckled "I'm still breathing"

She chuckled as well "well no bad news is good news."

"Republic city maybe under kuvira's power but I know we'll get it back." Lin said reassuringly

"Yea hopefully. But Lin I promise that I will protect republic city with my life. I will take kuvira down... if it means my life then thats what I'll do." Little did Korra know Asami was listening to the conversation. She heard what Korra said her heart ached at the idea that Korra would die. She nearly lost it when she was stabbed. She wanted a family with her. She wanted to share the future with Korra.

She eventually ran back to the room and pretended to sleep. When Korra came back. Korra grunted as she laid down. And then wrapped her arms around asamis waist. Asami didn't sleep that night even though she was held buy Korra.
.
.
.
When morning came she was in bed again and desperately hoping she didn't dream up that her Korra came back.

She got up. And heard grunting she followed the sounds that echoed through the halls. She eventually made her way to the gym. She saw Korra had healed herself and was doing pull ups. And oh god that back!! I swear I could stand here forever just watch Korra.

"Hey Sami hope u haven't been standing there to long." I do I thought.

"No I just got here." I smiled sweetly
Korra kissed her. Breakfast is being served and im going to shower. Do u want to join me. Asami nodded yes and Korra led her to the bathroom. They stripped and stepped in Korra helped clean Asami and Asami washed Korra. 

Once they got out Korra only brought one towel. "Only one towel Sami."

"We can share it." She whispered in to korras ear "Unless u don't want to"

Korra looped it around Asami's butt and pulled her close. And then Korra kissed her and moved her hands to Asami's butt. And started to rub. Asami looked at Korra. Korra just smirked.

Once they were all dry. They got into new clothes and headed to breakfast. Korra left half way through and Lin following her. Asami also followed. " Ok Korra you'll go in from here and we can-" as Lin went over the plan. And she didn't hear anything bout Korra dieing. Ig that's good. I thought but I have  bad feeling about this plan....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hey guys it's me again ave! Sorry to leave yea hanging but I might or might not make a part 2 to this. More then half this read is from season 3 episode 1 of avatar the last airbender. But morphed into korrasami. Let me know if u want a second one or what.
Plz comment, rate, and add
Love u guys!!!😘
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱