Skater AU:

Korra grabbed her skate board after school and met her friends at the skate park. "Hey mako! Hey Bo! Sup guys."

"Oh hey Korra! Well y'know just waiting for you." Mako said wit his little beanie on.

Bolin pulled Korra aside "hey Korra Asami's here asking about u."

"Bo are you p-pulling my leg!?" Korra said as she looked around and the spotting the raven haired beauty.

"Come on Korra lets have fun." Bolin said and they all hit the park once they got there Korra hit the ramps hitting some air.

Asami was constantly looking for Korra she always thought Korra was a cutie. The first time she spotted Korra was a few months earlier when she went to the skate park for the first time and her friends weren't there yet and she started to see two boys getting very very close to her way to close but then just as they were bout to kiss her Korra lightened the mood and backed the guys off and apparently they were friends of hers but not close. Once they were gone Korra helped her up.

"Hey miss u ok?" The tanned girl asked

"I'm Korra."

"Asami."

"Well Asami I got to go but I'll see yea around."

"Ok thanks again." Asami smiled and waved

"No problem let me know next time any of these boys disrespect you k? I'll set 'em straight."

After that Asami had always liked her and every time she saw Korra her butterflies did their dance.

"Hey! Korra! I bet you ten bucks you can't jump over mako with him kneeling. On your skate board." Bolin dared Korra showing her the money

"Wait what Bolin!!" Mako yelled.

"DEAL!!" And korra pointed to mako. And the to the ground

And korra set up and flipped over mako wit no trouble at all.

And gave a sly look to Bolin "alright!!! I bet you another ten bucks you can't do it over me and mako." And showed her the 20$ bill with an angry face.

At this point there was a slight crowd.

But Korra skated over and popped up and slid over with, little trouble.

Bolin got up and said "no fair!!" Korras hand went out to collect her $$$ then Bolin said "how about double or nothing."

"sure what?"

There was a ramp
(But a whole lot flatter like a hill)

Bolin told Korra to slide over it with out falling and she agreed. Now like all the people were watching in awe even Asami. she especially were in shock and awe.

And slid over it but could land it and her board slid out from under her and she tumbled "aaagghhh!" She yelled as she sat up with minor scratches

Everyone gasped feeling pain for the young girl "Bolin can I have one more try!?!" The girl yelled come back with her board.

"Knock yourself out kid I'll give you two more try's." Bolin said and everyone cheered

she took a breath and she felt that her cuts were more then a little cut she could feel the blood continue down her arms.

And she went full force and slid over but this time fixed her mistake and turned the board and she came up in victory. "Yeah!!!! Whoop hooo!!" And Bolin and mako came and hugged her but Bolin got there first and lifted her and the crowd cheered loudly.

"Ok Korra lets get your cuts cleaned seriously it down your arms and face!!" Bolin pointed and they went over but Korra saw Asami coming over

"ok I'll meet you over" and korra walked over to Asami

"Hey Asami long time no see how you been?" Korra asked her crush as she scratched the nape of her neck.

"Hi Korra I'm good that was really Kool what you did." She blushed

"Heh thanks Asami" then a bead of sweat and blood dripped down her brow.

"Are you ok Korra? here!" and she grabbed some tissues out of her purse and started to clean up korra's face and korra let her but Asami looked into her eyes and korra looked at her and they leaned in and slowly their lips touched and korra couldn't take the softness and pushed into Asami and Asami pushed back and wrapped her arms around Korra and korras arms snaked around her waist.

The broke and their lips clicked as they took little kisses after. "I think I love you Asami."

"Me too"

"Wait you love you too or, you love me too?"Korra asked

"I love you too, silly duh."

"Korra lets go!!"mako yelled "we gotta clean your wounds!!"

Korra asked Asami "I gotta go Can I call u tomorrow?"

"No! Can you stay the night my dads not home?" She said

"Sure, hold on. " Korra kissed Asami's forehead

She Walked over to Bolin "ok you owe me 40$, hotshot" Bolin gladly Hanes her the money "thanks." she walked back to Asami and they entwined hands and walked to Asami's house.

"Hey bo you totally set her up for a win you knew she could do all that no problem."

"Yea I know"

"You such a good friend, dude. " And that walked away 40 bucks less than before

The girls made it to Asami's house and korra walked in awe at how big the house was. "Come on babe!!" Asami tugged Korra up to her room. "Wow 'Sami it's so big!!"

"Yea ig" Asami then started kissing on Korras neck

"hey babe I have Netflix and a can order a pizza and we could yea know.... do that?"

"Mmhm. sounds perfect." And Asami got into pjs and gave Korra some pjs and told her to take a shower and clean her wounds. Then Asami turned on Netflix and ordered a pizza Korra got out of the shower and pizza came.

Asami brought the pizza up to her room and placed it on her bed. "Ok 'Sami I'm ready to be bandaged up!!!" Korra yelled and Asami came

Asami bandaged Korra up, Then sat down with Asami snuggled into korras nape on her mech and laid in between korras legs. Korra laid her head on Asami's and they watched Tarzan. The Disney version.

Asami fell asleep so Korra just put Asami under the covers and kissed her head she moaned as she felt Korra leave her embrace "Korra?"

"Yes love?"

"...Stay..."

"I'll be right back, babe Imma put the pizza away. "

"Mmhm ok but come back to me."

"Always" Korra kissed Asami on her lips and smiled

She soon crawled in and fell fast asleep.
"I love you, Asami sato."