Korra! No!!

"Kor-!" All Asami said before getting shot. Korra ran to her side Asami was bleeding out in her arms.

Korra gently put her down and walked up to the man she was shot many times in the chest but she didn't stop. She entered the avatar state and threw rocks and fire at the man. Until he stopped moving.

Blood covered the avatar. But she didn't care.

Korra didn't care about anything anymore her whole world was ripped from her in seconds. She went on a rampage in the ally.

Until she felt to weak to do any thing she had lost to much blood and Lin and her police force were all there because of some reported gun shots. But whet they saw shocked them all.

Korra wasn't herself she had tears flowing down her face and she started to throw rocks and metal at Lin and the others Lin tried to get to Korra but she was always shot at with rock.

Lin saw Asami in the ally way on a gurney getting pulled away. Lin put 2 and 2 together and she went to check asamis pulse.

She was still Alive! "Asami wake up! Hey kid get up !!"

Asami awoke. And saw she was in an ambulance. "Lin wha-what happened? Omg where's Korra!!" Ask literally yelled out of the van to find her she saw Korra in the avatar state.

"*gasp* NO KORRA!!"

"Asami wait! " Lin yelled holding her back. Please she's not stable I've tried it and it won't work!!"

"I don't care! Lin I love her there has to be something I can do!" Lin let her go.

"Korra!..." Asami tan at her

Korra kinda turned and let her guard down then Asami saw more blood spill and splash from her abdomen. "Gah!!!" Korra yelled

Korra was shot in the back. "Korra no!"

Korra put her guard back up and threw rocks that way. "Korra please it's me Asami!" Korra was once again on the ground and Asami hugged her from the front.

"Please Korra listen this isn't you!! Look I'm fine I'm ok Korra!! Please come back to me!!"

Korra then snapped and Asami saw the blue orbs come back but once again fade away as the tanner girl fell limp in asamis arms "No Korra stay with me!!"

"I love yo-" Korra fell into asamis arms. "KORRA!!!! NO NO NO !!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HER ALONE I NEED YOU!!!" Asami screamed at the top of her lungs.

Paramedics came buy to take Korra. But Asami would the
Row a fit if they even touched her. Lin came over and pried asami away

"Please Asami the sooner she gets to a hospital the sooner you can see her!!"

Asami still fought. They took Korra away. "asami she'll be alright..."

"How do you know! She could bleed to death! ...And I won't be there to stop it!! I love her it's not fair !!"

Asami yelled for ever she didn't realize how bloody she was. She had been shot but it didn't even touch my skin. She thought for a moment. Korra took my bullet!!

~

Asami rushed into the hospital "Korra? please?" The lady at the desk told her the # and Asami practically ran to her room.

Lin was out side the room "I'm sorry Asami..." Lin was , crying!!

"Oh my god Lin is she really!?" Lin looked up and opened the door Asami walked in to see here bruised and battered avatar. Lin walked up to Asami.

"She has 4 bullet wounds, 5 broken ribs 2 cracked, and some scratches and bruises."

"That's not bad. " Asami lied crying

"I wasn't finished..." Asamis heart shattered at those simple words.

"She's-she's in a coma. And the doctors don't know when she'll wake up or if she ever will." Asami fell to he knees.

"No this isn't real..." Asami said through the tears.

"Kid I'm so sorry" Lin comforted Asami. "You two are like my daughters. How could I let this happen!!" Lin cryer even harder.

...

"Why are you guys crying on the floor?"
A weak but cheerful voice said.

Asami looked up at the bed and Korra was awake!!

"Wow Lin are you crying?"

"Korra!!" Asami yelled as she launched her self at Korra.

" I love you too Korra always have and always will." Lin then joined the hug.

"I love you two so much!!" Lin said

"We love you two Lin " they said

"But I love you most, Asami " and Korra kissed Asami

Later everyone came to visit Korra. And korra was rereleased from prison as Korra called it.

But Asami and Korra came to fight, love and face any new challenges that came there was together.