Asami's fantasy

Korra was always the first one in the locker room she liked to get a warm out in before they played. And most of the time she was around the last ones to leave.

But korra didn't realize she had all kinds of admires some boys most girls. But only one stood out to korra and that girls was Asami the cheer captain. But when ever korra tried to get near her mako her " ex-boyfriend" would always threaten her or get her away from Asami

Korra always gave up. She hated fighting. That and she was captain and needed to stay in this team as captain.

So korra left Asami alone. Until today korra was lifting weights outside cause it was beautiful outside.

But Asami did like korra back its just mako always stopped her or when she would try to talk to korra. Korra never looked at Asami other then a few times before the game. Korra always came out and got the cheer team pumped up.

But Asami saw korra there and just stared. The tanness of her skin was beautiful and the way each time she would work her muscles. Asami' head had been over run lately with korra.

So Asami went to go talk to her. "Hi I'm Asami! But you probably already knew that.."

"Hi! I'm korra. To what do I oh the pleaser of speaking with the cheer captain?" Korra said smiling making Asami blush.

"I um well I never personally met you and it's almost the middle of the year."
Asami was blushing like crazy. You could tell she was nervous.

"Oh well so Asami tell me more about yourself?" Korra simply said motioning Asami to sit with her on the bench.
"My father runs future industries. And I love cheerleading. Yea I think that's it. Tell me more bout you?''

"Hmm there's not much to tell my parents died when I was younger. My godmother took me in. And I have live here for around 3 months. And was born and raised in the southern water tribe. "

"Wow! Really what's it like down south?" Asami said with such curiosity.

"Well very cold and windy" Korra said sweetly

"Oh sounds cold" Asami and Korra chuckled

Then one of the cheerleaders called " "hey Asami we need you for an exercise!"
Asami mentally groaned this was her chance to get close to Korra.

"I'm so sorry Korra-"
"Hey don't sweat it duty calls right. Well it was nice talking to you hopefully I get to do it more often?"
Korra said putting a hand on Asami's shoulder

"Yea definitely!"
"Ill see you after the game right?" Korra asked
I hope I see you during the game too other wise we wouldn't have anything to cheer for!" Asami smiled.
And noticed Korra getting closer into both were leaning on but Asami's Friend yelled " come on Asami!!"

They both jumped a part and Asami left.

"What the hell opal!? We were so close to kissing !! Asami yelled at opal.

"Sorry but there am is here and getting ready." Opal said snickering

They saw Korra walk into the locker room she only had on a sports bra and the uniform pants "God what I want to do to that woman" Asami thought.

When the game was close to starting Korra would always come and check on the squad. "Hey Korra!!" Some of the girls yelled
" hey girls ready to kick some ass!?"

"Hell yea!!" They all screamed

"Alright!" She gave her signature smirk and looked directly at me.
I blushed.

She scored 3 touchdowns and 5 winning runs into the touchdown zone.

We won and it was a close game but when the game ended Korra had ran over to me and yanked me into a full blown hug she spun me around like in a Disney movie.

Then put me down. And backed away mako came up to Korra and pushed Korra away "I told you to stay the fuck away from Asami." Mako said angerly

Bolin  then came up and pushed maki away and Asami went to Korra's side to calm her down.

Mako finally gave up and walked away.
"Asami would you like to go out with me?" Korra said getting on one knee.

Assmi saw her stance and started to cry. "Yes!!! Yes OMG yes!!!" Asami then tackled Korra to the ground.

Every one clapping and cheering. They got up and went to go change.

Once Korra got out Asami was by the door " hey baby" Asami whispers in to Korras ear. From behind and Asami just jumps on Korras back and Korra gives her a piggy back ride. Asami just hid her face into korras neck.

Korra carried her all the way home. "Asami babe your home?" Korra just kneeling down and let Asami get off. "Thanks babe."
"For what the piggy back ride or the asking you out?"

Hmmm both Asami said getting closer to her they both leaned in and there lips connected and electricity flew threw there bodies Asami Broke the kiss. "God your such a good kisser!"
She whispered seductivly

"Thanks." Korra backed away and slowly let go off there hands.

"Good night sweetness!!" Korra yelled

Asami jusg chuckled. And slipped into the house. And that night the tan girl never left Asami's dreams.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👿😈😈😈
Hey guys I hope u liked it I was thinking of doing a part two of this but its not set in stone but let me know what u guys think!!!
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇