BREAKING NEW TODAY: Avatar in dead or alive!?

Korra went to her room. To get ready for bed. She went over to her bed and opened her window and the breeze felt nice so she left it open and turned around and the heard glass break and a loud bang like a gunshot. She fell to the floor with a thud. "gah!!!" Korra yelled

She didn't know where "what ever" hit her. But it hurt. She heard a chuckle it sounded male. And then she knew she lost a lot of blood she could feel it through her clothes. Then she heard the front door open and she heard someone yell but Korra couldn't here them over the ringing in her ears.

She felt the blood racing out of her. It wasn't a pleasurable feeling to know. Your about to die in front of someone.

She was ready for death to take her. But instead of moving toward the bright lights she blacked out.

-

Korra woke up to a hospital bed. She figured that the person took her there.

Every thing was blurry and she tried to sit up but the wires and cords were everywhere. So she laid back down but lifted the covers to see where her injuries were it looked like her mid-section was where the bullet hit.

Then her door opened to see people walking in who she didn't recognize.

Then it all came down. She didn't even know who she was!!

" w-who are you people your not doctors at all!!" She was freaking out cause they had sadness in they're expressions. There were 5 people in her room not including herself.

One older gentleman looked to be and air nomad. He had a bald head and beard.

And older lady she look like she worked for the police station. Or that's what her uniform said.

And to very nice looking boys. The seem to be related cause they look the same... Some what.

And in front of them all is a woman in her mid or early 20's but she was cute but I feel like I've seen her before.

She spoke up first. "Korra it's me Asami don't you remember!?" She started crying.

" Asami...? Oh! Asami sato!? Yea I've heard of you you father created the sato mobile!!"

She looked sad like I had ripped out her heart. But she put up a fake smile.

" hehehe yea that's me..." And she quickly left the room

Asami pov
"How can she not remember!?"

"How can I prove I love her now!?"

"She doesn't even know me!?"

Her mind was buzzing with questions and no answers. But then tenzin came out and said Korra was asking for me.

So I put on a brave face. And she looked up and smiled like she usually does.

"So um... How did we meet cause they way you reacted to me.. It seemed like I hurt you bad." Korra looked down as her smile faded.

"Um we met cause we both like the same guy and... After that we kinda hung out and become the greatest friends." I stated

"Oh so who did we date then?" Korra asked

"We both dated mako y'know the one with the sca-"  the all of a sudden she grabbed her head and started to yell

I tried my beast to comfort her.

Then it all stopped like it started..

"Asami I remember I remember everything you me. Mako Bolin! ... Me getting shot-"

"And I carried you. It hurt so much to see you bleed out in my arms but I'm glad your ok. I can't even express it now!!" She started to ball.

I hugged her to comfort Asami.

"I love you. I don't know if you feel the same but I don't care your all I could think about as I bled out."

She looked up "I love you too!!"

We just hugged holding each other and we weren't planning to let go any time soon.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry for the short chapter guys. I hope you like them I think I'm getting good at one-shots. I'm used to doing one whole book one chapter at a time. But anyway feel free to comment ideas!! And vote!! Thanks so much guys!!😁😁👌🏻 stay awesome!!! 😂 😂
~ave~
💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻