#2 Skater au

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
This is based on after events of the first skater au. love you guys so much!!
😶~ave~🙊
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Korra was cuddling with asami on their couch. Asami was looking through her camera at pictures for her photo album of the couple. Korra was slowing dozing off while holding asami's legs in her lap.

"Hey babe?" Asami asked

"yea sweetie what's up?" korra opened her eyes to look at her beautiful girlfriend.

"You wanna go hang out with mako and bolin at the skatepark??"

"Sure lets go." Korra said heading to their room.

"Hehehe what are you doing silly the doors this way" asami pointed toward the door.

Korra came out with only a bra on and no shirt on her body but in her hand.
"Yea ik babe just gotta grab a tank top cause I don't wanna sweat as bad. It's Supposed to be the hottest day of the summer. "

Asami looked at the tanned girl blushing "oh ok let's go babe" Korra came up to kiss her.

They locked lips Asami threw her arms round Korra and Korra snaked her arms round Asami. When the broke the were panting "I love you" Korra said leaving the pale girls grasp. "I love you to." Korra grabbed her old skateboard and the headed out the door.

~

The girls walked up to the boys Korra had her arm around asamis shoulders and Asamis arm around Korras waist. "hey guys!" Korra yelled

"wassup" bolin said excitedly

"Hey girls" mako said.

"So you guys ready for my hard core tricks?" Korra said unsnaking her arm from asamis shoulders

"Yea man!" Mako said

"Let's do it." Bolin hopped on his board and hit the ramps.

Korra kissed asamis cheek as she skated off Asami was a photographer so she would get picks of the crew hanging out and skating.

Asami was always fascinated buy korras tricks and flips. They amazed her. Put her in to a trance. Korra looked up at Asami who was making he way over to the Gang

"Asami get a pic!!" Korra yelled as she flipped onto her board with her hands now doing a hand stand on the board. Asami got the pic. Once Korra got off she sprinted over to Asami to look "woah!!" Korra looked at her amazed

"What? Impressed with your self?" Asami said sarcastically

"Naw your a really good photographer" Korra kissed the girls forehead.

"Thanks babe." Asami blushed

After a few hours of doing tricks and flips. The couple made there way to the beach and sat down. The girls left there stuff further back. So there was no distractions. Asami nuzzling under Korras chin and only there arms propping them up. Asamis left hand was entertwined with korras right. The sun was setting in front of them.

Bolin opened asamis camera and took some shots of them. Clear as day and with the prettiest background ever.
"Alright love birds were gonna head home!! Good night!!" Bolin yelled waving along with mako. As the two left. The couple looked back and waved the looked at each other. The leaned in and kissed each other with passion. After a while the took small kisses. You could hear there lips click together and braking the kiss. Asami broke it first standing up.

"Ok sweetie I think we better head home it's getting dark."

"Wait!" Korra said grabbing asamis wrist Korra got on one knee then looked up blushing she reached into her pocket and got out a small box. "K-Korra..." Asami felt tears well up as her hands covered her mouth.

Bolin and mako heard the 'wait' ring out and they hurried back to see Korra on one knee and Asami crying. "I have to get I pic." Bolin said quietly rushing for asamis camera. He snapped pics so clear and crisp then ran off hoping they were good enough for Asami to keep them.

"Yes!!! Yes!!yes!! Yes!!!" Asami u yelled tackling Korra "you will??" Korra asked

"Yes!! Silly y wouldn't I?? I love you I want a dozen kids with you!!" Asami said holding Korra close. "W-wait a dozen!?!" Korra asked pulling away

"No! But I would like children."

"That's a must!!" Korra agreed

The couple walked up and grabbed there stuff Asami saw her camera was on "funny I thought I turned you off." She thought.

~

The couple got home and Asami looked through her photos when she saw them on the beach cuddling and then the next pic was her getting proposed to. Her eyes welled up with tears. Korra came into the room and rapped her arms around her fiancé's neck "woah Asami is that me proposing when did u get that??" Korra asked

"I- I didn't I think Bolin did it he was always a whizz at cameras he taught me what ik. "

"Asami? Babe are you crying?"

"N-No I'm just really glad to have you all to myself." Asami looked up and smiled at her new fiancé Korra leaned down and kissed her "I love you to" Korra said

Then Asami hit the next button and Korra popped up but younger Korra.

"Hey what's that?"

"Oh um that's before we were dating"

"Oh so like to spy on me huh?"

"Yea back then I had a huge crush on you." Asami said

"Oh really so did I"

Asami looked at her "for how long?!"

"Huh.... when I first saw you remember those guys tried to get to know you but I set me straight." Korra told the older woman.

"Wow that's when mine started too. Every time I saw you or even thought bout u I got this Nasty pit in my stomach"

"Oh so you thought bout me...?" Korra said sedisticly

"Oh yea all the time. One time my roommate were out for the week and I was constantly thinking bout you while y'know I did dirty things to my body."

"Oh I wouldn't mind watching that. That would be quite a show."

"Well not tonight hotshot I gonna go to bed I had a full day."she said looking down at her left hand at the ring.

Korra came up behind her "do u need any help getting into bed??"

"Hmmm... I donno do I"

"Mmhm" Korra said lifting her shirt and felling her up.

'God I did well' the two thought