Guitar band au

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sorry guys short chapter!!😅 but more in the way comment if you want me to do an au for you guys!!! like comment vote !!!
~ave~
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

"Ok if you want to get Asami you gotta wear this." Bolin said handing her a bag full of clothes.

"You already know how to play the guitar and sing!! I'll play drums and mako another guitar"

"Ugh! Fine I'll trust you. You better be right I'm feel like in risking my life I love her so much!!" Soon covering her mouth at what she said.

"Awe your in love!!" Bolin coed

"Shut up!!" And korra blushed getting into the room.

A few minutes later korra came out and she had a white tank top on and with and blue jeans on. "Are you sure?"

"Yes of course I'm sure!" "Nope" Bolton said out of ear shot.

"Well if your sure... I- I wrote a song for her and I don't know if I should show her or what cause I really really like her, Bo." Korra said

"Ok just be you then don't worry bout nobody else."

~

"Hey asami!" Bolin said

"Oh hi Bo do you know where Korra is I can't find her and I have to talk to her. It's urgent."

"Yea um korras in the back room getting ready for her concert for you tonight"

"Wait for me!?! Bo are u hiding something from me??"

"I - ummm I gotta go!-" Bolin tried to run away but was caught

"What are you hiding Bolin."

"Ok ok u got me Korra is doing this concert for you and she was going to do something special at the end but she would not tell me, Sami she really really likes you!"

Asam is heart skipped a beat "Korra likes me back... That's awesome!! Thanks so much bo!!" And asami rushed off to find Korra.

"Asami!"

"Yea?" She spun around

"I said nothing to you got it!?"

Asami just nodded and ran off.

"Korra! Where are you!?" She said looking through her

"Yea asami? What's wrong?" Korra came out with a white tank on and blue jeans with converse the shades of asam is hair.

'Omg Korra looked hot!! Ok asami u have to tell her or you'll be loney the rest of your life.'

"Oh um Korra I wanted to talk to you bout something important." Asam is cheeks were dusted with red.

"What's up?" Korra said getting concerned

"Um Korra I-... I really like you and I think I love you... when ever I'm around I get sick to my stomach and it gets worse every day!!" Asami confessed

Korras eyes widened then realized asami felt the same way. Korra closed the gap between them. Asamis eyes lit up and then she snaked her arms around korras neck and deepened the kiss.