The Biker

"The first day of high school again" Asami sighed not wanting to go to school.

Asami was walking up to the school when she heard a motorcycle zoom past her it was light blue and she couldn't see the rider they were wearing a helmet but she kept walking and saw the biker pull into a parking spot near Bolin one of her friends. The person hopped off the bike. And Bolin talked to them like they were BFFs.

And slid off their helmet and fixed their hair. it was a girl!! Once Asami saw one of her friends she rushed over to them and asked "who is that girl." Asami said pointing over to the girl with a water tribe tattoo.

"I donno Asami but wow she is pretty smoking hot. I think I might just go introduce myself." Asami's face went red. "No! I saw her first!!"

Her friend looked at her in amazement "you like her don't you?" and Asami let the words sink in. While she looked toward the tan girl. Her eyes were like sapphires. A big pool of blue. But then it hit Asami she never talked to the girl so it could just be a fling. "No I don't like her. What are you talking about."

"Alright, Imma go say hi."

Asami kept thinking, maybe the girl was straight. Then Asami would be totally friend zoned.

Then she realized the 5 min. Bell rang and she rushed inside.

She got to first period and the teacher was talking to her I just walked by to my seat and she was smiling. To me she had the best smile she had ever seen. The bell rang and tenzin asked the class to settle down and that there was a new student. He gestured over to the girl with her hands in her pockets of her blue jeans. And plain white t shirt with rolled up sleeves and her hair was in a bob hair cut.

Then tenzin gave the girl the floor.
The girl stepped up and had a smile on her face. "Hi guys my names Avatar Korra please guys don't treat me any differently from you regular friends." Tenzin kept pushing Korra to keep talking. "Oh um I'm bi and um I drive a blue motorcycle with a water tribe symbol on the front. what am I forgetting? Oh yea! I'm and only child." She finished.

Ever one clapped and tenzin said "why don't you take a seat in front of miss sato." And I perked up and saw her walking towards me. She sat down.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Then the bell rang then I went to my next class and she was there and somehow I always ended up next to her

Soon lunch bell rang and I met up with my friends mako and Bolin. And their I saw her again. I walked up to our table where she was sitting. "Hey guys. Hi your Korra right?" I said sweetly.

"Um yea and your Asami sato I know because I'm in almost all your classes and I'm always getting placed next to you in class." She smiled and shook my hand.

Asami sat next to Korra and as lunch started Asami and korra started getting closer and started realizing that they will be wonderful friends.

~

Asami got out of class late and missed her bus and korra walked out of the building with her ear buds in. "Hey Asami! Is-is something wrong." Korra asked with concern in her eyes.

"I actually missed my bus. Imma walk home I guess."

"I could always give you a ride, if you want I won't force you!" She said realizing what she said.

"I would like that." Asami blushed and got closer to Korra. "Alrighty this way."

Korra led Asami to her bike and handed Asami her helmet. "Don't YOU need this?" Asami said pointing at the helmet.