Korrasami aladdin AU!!

Korra was stuck on top of a roof

"Get back here!! Street rat!!" One of the officers yelled waving his sword

"All this I've a loaf of bread?" She looked down the yelled
"see yea!"

And jumped in to a pile of clothes.

"Are you getting into trouble again Korra?" One of the older ladies yelled.

"Your not in trouble until you get caught." She turned into the guard

"I'm in trouble.."

Then mako her monkey jumped out of nowhere and distracted the guard.

"Nice timing mako as usual"

The monkey took off his hat as a signal.

The rest of the morning was just dodging the officers

~

Asami was sitting at the Fountain wondering why? Why am I forced to go through this. I want to marry for love not power. Tonight she planned to run away.

That night she snuck over the palace walls only to find herself in the market place. She was walking through and saw a young boy trying to get an apple but was to short she grabbed the apple and gave it to the kid.

"Here you go" she said as the kid ran away

"I hope you have money to pay for that." the seller said grabbing her hand

"N-no please!" Asami yelled at he raised his sword but suddenly a tan girl stepped in and said

"thank you so much mister for finding my sister I have been looking for her every where.." she pushed asami away from the man "who are you?.."
Asami asked "play along..."

Asami went along with the blue eyed girl. "I'm so sorry mister my sister can be a little crazy" she moved her finger in a circle by her head to show that she is crazy. She reached behind her to get an apple and gave it to the man.

"Come on sister lets get you to the doctor" the shorter girl said pushing Asami away from the seen

"Why hello doctor how are you?" Asami said to a camel "awe come on not that doctor." and together they ran away.

~

Korra took the girl to where she lived...
Korra helped the black haired girl up "almost there" Korra gave her a smirk

Korra helped Asami onto the roof and Asami tripped and fell onto korras bare body asamis face was all red Korra just smiled at her and helped her up they were centimeters away from each other holding each other close.

When Asami snapped out of the moment jumping away "I want to thank you for saving me today" she said looking away.

"Eh don't worry bout it" Korra said walking to her house. Asami looked at her like she was the best thing ever.

Korra grabbed a long stick "so it was your first time in the market place huh?" She said before she launched herself over the gap.

"Is it that obvious?" She said with her hands on her hips

"Well you do kinda stand out" Korra looked at her with soft eyes. Asami felt herself blush. And look away.

"*cough* so uh you don't see how dangerous agraba can be." Asami jumped herself over korras head.

Korra looked up in amazement "haha I'm a fast learner" Asami threw the stick at Korra. Korra caught it looked at mako "yea"

Korra kept going past Asami "come on let's go." Korra kept smiling and Asami followed when Korra grabbed her hand . Korra led her through the damaged "hallway"