The fighter

*BANG BANG BANG*

Asami came down stairs it was storming outside pretty good. She opened the heavy door and a tan girl with brown hair came crashing down to the floor she was bloody and beaten.

"Korra!! No!! Stay with me!!"

"Asami...? Is that you..."

"Yes Korra it's me stay awake ok I'll call the hospital." She said putting pressure on her wounds

"No I'm ok it's a little flesh wound no hospital" she said trying to get up but asami pushed her down. "No at least stay put."

"Asami I'm-im sorry...." Korra dozed off

"Korra. Korra? Korra! Stay with me keep your eyes open!!"

Asami was balling her eyes out

"I lov-love you Korra don't leave me!! Don't leave me like my mom!!" Asami hugged korras limp body.

"Asami..." korras bloody hand moved her face closer to hers "I love you too Asami." Korra kissed Asami with bloody lips

"I need rest I won't die on you I'll always be here right next to you." Korra entertwined there hands.

Asami put Korra it the bath tub and woke Korra up so she could clean herself.

A few minutes later Korra got out and Asami wrap up all her wounds and Korra leaned in and kissed her softly.

Asami broke the kiss and brought her hand up to touch korras cut lip. "That's gonna be a great scar." Asami said.

"Yup if its always there it will remind me that I will always protect you no matter what." Korra rubbed her bandaged hand up and down asami a arm slowly.

"I love you Asami sato"

"I love you too Korra"

"Let's go to bed shall we?" Korra said hopping off the sink counter and leading her heiress to the bed. The snuggling the night away.

"Good night my avatar." Asami said snuggled into Korras neck.

~

Korra sat up.

"Ugh what happened" korra tried to sit up but her everything ached and was forced back down on the bed

Korra then realized where she was. She was sleeping at asamis house and asami was sleeping next to her...

Then all the memories from last night rushed back to Korra...

"I was in a skiz fight... I won? I went home and half way there I jumped by the loser I finally escaped then...I-i dragged my- myself here... Oh no told asami!?!

Korra was freaking out she jumped out of bed, only to have her body fail and Korra crashed down to the floor. "Ugh!"

The noise woke asami "Korra!? Are you alright" she said helping Korra up.

Korra squirmed away "wait what exactly did I tell you last night? Did we... y'know do that?!"

"What no! Korra you knocked on my door and was bleeding out on in my arms rambling about not going to the hospital that you felt safe around me the you blacked out then we um.. Well I um... Was balling my eyes out and accidentally let it slip out that I love you and you told me you loved me too... is it true do you really love me?"

"Yea it's true I have fallen hard for you." Korra looked away blushing

But asami moved my head toward her and kissed Korra, Korra kissed her back tangling her fingers in the older lady's hair.

"I love you avatar Korra."

"I love you too"