You Have To Choose

Watching the news and I just realized we have such  moronic political systems. Why the hell would they do a budget cut and lay off over 1,000 teachers? Maybe if we stay the hell out of other wars we wouldn’t be in so much gosh darn dept ! Idiots………

Sorry guys lol I got a little pissed off here lol -That time of the month Sorry

Onnnn with the chapter and must I say it?

Comment.
Fan.
Vote.
Support.
It honestly means a lot.

Ohhh if you want me too upload right away -click the orange ( well yellow orange if you ask me lol) labeled VOTE !!! -it doesn’t bite ;) 

: )

You Have To Choose

“How the hell did we get here?” I suddenly realized that we, Sota and I, were just at Kagome’s house dealing with Kikyo and now we’re here.

“What do you mean?” Sango asked.

“He’s talking about the spell my sister Kikyo and that witch cast.” Kieday said entering the cabin we all sat around.

“Spell?” I said, Kikyo wasn’t a witch. I knew that for a fact.

“Yes, spell, Inuyasha. Kikyo has went to the witch Lsrakua in order to obtain her soul and kill Kagome.” Kieday said, a hint of sorrow filling her voice.

“So how in the hell does that explain me and Sota getting here?” I asked, growing irritated.

“Kikyo wanted you to come back to her and as for the boy I am not sure.” She spoke.

“So Kagome must be here also.” I pieced together. Oh no, this is bad. “We have to go. Now. “ I stated getting up.

“Wait. Where‘s Kagome?” Sango asked as she took in my words and attitude.

“Kikyo took over her body after she died. Im pretty sure she had Kagome still and I have a bad feeling about that.” I said as I headed out side while yelling to Kieday to watch the kid.

“Inuyasha wait!” Miroku yelled.

“No! There’s still hope Kagome could be alive or possibly brought back to life!” I said sniffing the air trying to find Kikyo’s scent.

“Inuyasha are you prepared for what is about to happen? If you go are you aware that we most likely have to kill Kikyo for Kagome’s life? Are you ready for that?” He all but yelled at me. I felt myself freeze at his words.

“Inuyasha you have to make a choice.” Sango said to me, sorrow in her voice.

“I-I” I was at lost for words. I forgot I had to choose between them. I was stupid thinking I could get Kagome back with out hurting Kikyo and without Kikyo trying to hurt me or Kagome.

“Inuyasha, you have to choose now. If we stay and not go after them then you’re choosing Kikyo, but if we go after them you’re choosing Kagome. Whatever your decision, we stand behind you completely.” Miroku said, possibly trying to reassure me even though I knew he was lying about standing behind my decision. I knew if I choose Kikyo they would still go to save Kagome.

Kikyo was the woman who broke through my tough side. She was the first woman to accept me for who I was and not shun me for my demon side. She even offered to turn me completely human instead of me becoming a full fledged demon. She was the first woman I loved and trusted.

Kagome was the one who unbound me from the tree and liked me for who I really was. She stayed by my side with my quest to become a full fledged demon but liked me for my half demon self. She always risked her life for mine, even when I told her not to.  She was always by my side no matter how dangerous or painful it was for her. She really did love me.

Without words to the others I took off to find Kagome. No matter how annoying she was, I still loved her. She was beautiful, sweet, and non-judgmental. Kikyo may have been my first love but the woman I fell in love with died 50 years ago. This Kikyo was only here because of anger and hate.

“Inuyasha we know where Kikyo is!” Miroku screamed at me as I ran.

I stopped and looked back at them irritated they haven’t shared this piece of information earlier.

“Where?” I all but growled at them.

“Hop on and we’ll show you the way.” Sango said with a smile. I got onto Kilala and we rode away from the village and towards a life changing matter.