Shattered & Stolen

Sigh, I told myself I wasn’t going to update IDKH until I uploaded on my other two stories but, this one doesn’t leave me at “Writers Block” So I guess this one comes first. Lol I hope this chapter is appreciated. The last chapter only got 40 reads, no comments, nor votes. : ( Did I do something wrong? Tell me if I did. Thank you.
Btw: http://www.gogoanime.com/inuyasha_movie_3_swords_of_an_honorable_ruler <<<< 3rd Inuyasha movie -I love his dad!!! And Inuyasha was an adorable baby !!! <3 *This is the entire movie*

Shattered & Stolen

You’ve shattered my heart & broken my soul, I deserve it.

Kagome’s POV

This is all one big dream. That’s it, I’m dreaming. Inuyasha can’t be here, I’m just dreaming.

I pinched myself to make sure I was dreaming and, sure enough, I wasn’t. I let out a groan of disappointment. Catching a couple of quick glances from everyone in the car. I sighed and shook my head reassuringly, letting them know I wasn’t going to faint again.

“Kagome, are you alright?” Jack asked, well I guess I reassured Mike and Heidi only.

“I’m fine Jack, just thinking that’s all.” I reassured him. He look like he didn’t believe me one bit.

“What’s going on?” He asked seriously.

I never told anyone about my past other than Heidi. Jack didn’t know anything about my mom, Sota, or even Inuyasha. All he knows is that I’ve started over my life for a brand new start, or at least I’ve tried.  He knows deep down that my life is major complicated but he doesn’t pry, one of the things I like about him.

 I sighed, realizing I have to tell them, or they would never understand the situation. I just didn’t know exactly where to start. I felt my face twist as I thought hard about what to say and then a thought hit me.

Will I be going back? Is that why Inuyasha is here?

I groaned internally at my confused thoughts and the uncertainty of my future. Tonight was going to be a long night. On the bright side I get to see Sota.

I let my thoughts of my baby brother roam in my mind, and as I let the memories washed me away, someone cleared their throats.
I looked over to see Jack staring at me expectedly. Oh, right he asked a question.

“Jack, it’s a long story.” Was all I could muster up to say.

“Well I have time.” Was his reply. I sighed realizing that this not was not only going to be a long one, it was going to be very awkward.

“Listen, I’ll explain everything once we meet up with Inuyasha ok?” I said, my voice probably sounding harsh.

Jack looked displeased at the sound of Inuyasha’s name, but turned around to face the front of the car, leaving me to my thoughts of the unexpected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived back at our house in maybe 10 minutes but, to me, seemed like a lifetime. The silence in the car was suffocating and I was growing annoyed at the glances Jack kept shooting my way. ‘What’s his problem?’

I quickly shot out the car trying to escape the uncomfortable silence, but landed completely wrong on my speeding foot.

“Ahhh!” I screamed as the ground rushed towards my face. I closed my eyes expecting the cold stone to meet my body, but instead my body hit something soft but strong.
I opened my eyes looking at the ground that was 6 inches away from my face. I gasped as I looked up into the familiar eyes of Inuyasha.

“Be careful stupid!” He growled as he steadied me. I see he hasn’t changed much.

“Inuyasha….!” I warned, even though I wasn’t sure if the beads still worked. He seemed to take my hint and calmed his attitude.

“Sis!” Sota ran over to me, hugging me around my waist. He really was growing taller, soon he would look just like father.

“Sota! How’s mom and grandpa? Have you guys been feeding the cat properly? How’s school? Anything new around the house? Is grandpa still making his own remedies?” I practically interrogated, him.

He laughed and shook his head. “I never noticed, you talk a lot.” He said laughing.
Inuyasha burst into laughter at Sota’s reply.

“Ha! I told you so, Kagome!” He practically yelled pointing at me laughing. I felt my face turn a light pink as my anger started to surface.

“Inuyasha…..” I said catching his attention as he stopped laughing faster than he can run.

“Wait! Kagome N-” He started, but I wasn’t hearing it.

“SIT!” I screamed pointing my finger at him. The necklace around his neck glowed and brought him face first to the ground with an incredible power, causing him to sink into the ground. I let out a calming breath and glanced around at the shocked faces of my friends -with the exception of Jack’s happy face. Oh great, this is going to add to the more confusing things I have to explain. Even Heidi didn’t know about this.

“Ka-go-me.” Inuyasha whimpered as he tried to get up. I began walking to the house, stepping over Inuyasha’s sprawled out body, and headed inside, knowing everyone else was following. Well besides Inuyasha, humph it serves him right!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I collapsed on the couch in the living room, tired from the confusing thoughts running around in my mind and the deadly heels on my feet. Jack, who was sitting next to me, spoke first.

“Kagome……… I really want to understand what’s going on.” He stated with a bit of hurt in his voice.

“Jack, it’s a really long and complicated story. Most of it would sound like a fairytale and you might want to admit me to a asylum.” I stated, trying to lighten the mood. Jack smiled..

“Kagome, I could never think you’re crazy.” He stated was his smile grew wider.

“Weird, but not crazy.” He muttered under his breath. I heard him and stuck my tongue out at him, making him chuckle.

I sighed thinking of were to begin. Better start with the unbelievable first.

“On the day of my fifteenth birthday I was heading out for school when I noticed Sota, my younger brother, hanging around our family shrine. We aren’t suppose to play around there because of the well inside.”

“To my defense I was searching for Fuyow (idk how to spell the cat’s name) !” Sota interrupted.

“Yeah, I know. Be quiet so I can continue the story!” I scolded him.

“Oh yeah, same old Kagome.” Inuyasha said coming inside from his face plant. I gave him a glare that shut him right up.
“Now, where was I?” I said tapping my finger against my chin thinking.

“Oh right. The well. Sota was looking for our cat, who I thought fell in the well. The shrine gave Sota the creeps even though no one was inside. While going down the stairs towards the well I heard a strange sound. I froze as something popped out at me, making Sota and I scream. Of course it was Fuyow, our cat. While I listened to Sota ramble, something grabbed me from behind, pulling me into the well.

“The woman, or demon, was very disturbing. I remembered my face of shock when she looked at me. She began talking about being alive and the sacred jewel. I pushed her away when she started to invade my personal space.

“I landed at the bottom of the well, believing that I just fell in and bumped my head, imagining the past events. That is until I noticed the severed arm laying a couple meters away from me. Gross!!!  When I called out to Sota to find grandpa, I didn’t get any response. Thinking he just took off I decided to climb out the well.

“What my eyes took in when I made it out the well was breathtaking, but impossible. I landed in a meadow filled with trees and I could hear birds chirping. I immediately knew, even though I didn’t want to believe it, that I wasn’t in Tokyo any more.

“I searched around for anything that was familiar to my home, noticing the sacred tree. I raced for it, desperate to find my way home, but when I got there-there was a boy pinned to the tree by an arrow. That was Inuyasha.

“I broke the spell of that arrow, releasing Inuyasha, who mistaken me for his girlfriend Kikyo, since I am her reincarnation.” Inuyasha was about to interject when I shot him another glare.

“The sacred jewel, as I mentioned before, is the reason I go back to the feudal era. I broke the jewel when shooting a sacred arrow at a bird trying to steal it. With the help of Sango, Miroku, Kieday, Shippo, and others we have been tracking down the jewel shards and to rid the world of an evil demon named Naraku.” I finished. They didn’t need to know about unimportant events.

“So what are you and him?” Mike asked pointing to me and then Inuyasha.

“I am, what they say in the feudal era, a priestess. I’m human but I have spiritual powers. I know, weird right? Inuyasha is a half demon. He is part human part demon, dog demon to be exact. That is why he can run faster and pick out scents in the air.” I explained to him.

“Kagome why did you leave us?” Sota asked. I forgot I didn’t tell my family about the reason I left. I sighed and contemplated how to phrase my thoughts.

“Life became too complicated there. I didn’t belong and there was no reason for me to stay. I wanted, no, needed to leave. I just couldn’t take the grief anymore.” I said, making sure no tears fell from my eyes. I sighed and got up, heading for my room.

“Ka-Kagome.” Inuyasha whispered.

I felt the hot tears start to fall as I quickly shot him another glare. He flinched from my stare and I used that moment to let him have it.

“What do you want Inuyasha?” I said to him my voice harsh.

“I….I” He stuttered.

“You what? Why did you come here anyways? What was your goal?” I nearly shouted at him. I felt my anger increase uncontrollably. I knew I never let that happened, but at this moment I didn’t care.

“I came to get you!” He shouted back, letting his temper show.

“For what?!” I screamed at him, I was probably growing hysteric.

“Need I remind you that YOU broke the damn jewel of four souls! YOU have the jewels we collected! And it’s YOU who have to find every last one of them!” He yelled, with emphasis on the “you.”

“No! I don’t have to do anything for you! Go back to Kikyo! Use your girlfriend to help you find the stupid shards! She’s just as powerful as me AND YOU CHOOSE HER! USE HER!” I screamed, my voice rising a couple octaves.

“What?! It’s your damn fault! You’re coming back whether you like it or not!” He said advancing on me.

I felt my anger overflow it’s peak and my vision began to turn red as I watched Inuyasha come towards me. My heart picked up speed and my red tinted eyes became dry. I growled as Inuyasha grabbed my forearm.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I shrieked using my hand to push him away. Just then a bright red light shot out my hands and sent him flying across the living room.

“Oh my god!” Heidi screamed as the others gawked at the sight. I barely heard them though, my anger blinding me as I watch Inuyasha crumble on the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL YOU DO THAT FOR?!” He yelled at me.

“SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!” I screamed over and over, enjoying as he kept going face first into the ground.

“Kagome stop!” Someone screamed at me as I screamed over and over for Inuyasha to sit. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I shrieked. I turned fast as I pushed Mike hard and sent him flying into the couch, toppling it over.

‘That’s not normal…..’ I thought.

“DO NOT TOUCH ME!” I screamed at the shocked faces. I went back to telling Inuyasha to sit over and over, while a small part of my mind noticed that something was wrong.

‘What’s wrong with me?’

I kept up my string of sits and laughing every time Inuyasha went deeper and deeper into the ground. I felt my entire body glowing as red as my eyes.

“SIS STOP!” Someone else screamed. I turned in time to see Sota run at me and latch onto my legs.

I felt my lips growl at him as I reached my hand up to give him a painful blow.

‘STOP!’ My inner voice screamed.

My mind wrestled with my anger as I fought over what I was doing. I was about to bring my hand back up when I was tackled to the ground.

“Kagome! Please, Stop!” Sota yelled at me.

“She’s possessed.” Inuyasha simply said, while holding me in a grip I struggled to get out of, while I growled in his face.

‘Noooo!!’ I felt my inner voice pushing to the front of my mind, my anger slowly fading.

My vision turned back to normal as I felt the hot tears leak from my eyes and I stopped struggling against Inuyasha. I felt my anger wanting to push itself back out but I kept it contained.

“Inu-Inuyasha.” I sobbed. “Why?” I asked, knowing he knew what I was talking about.

“I……I’m sorry Kagome.” He whispered.

I pushed him away from me, getting up to run to my room when I felt a sharp pang in my chest. It felt familiar.

My stomach churned sharply as my vision became blurry. I felt my head bang against my skull and my ears began to ring. I felt like this in the restaurant! I closed my eyes and took three calming breaths again but only this time, instead of going away, it increased by a 100.

“Ahhh!” I screamed with my hands flying to my head and stomach. It felt like something inside of me was ripping or breaking. I screamed again as I collapsed on the floor only unlike last time I didn’t black out.

“KAGOME!” I heard everyone, mostly Inuyasha, scream around me.

My eyes started to droop as blackness began to cloud them over. I tried to speak instead of scream but the pain was too much. I some how knew I was dying.

“Kagome! Please don’t leave me again! I………. I love you!” I heard a familiar voice whisper to me.

“In….u….yash….a” I croaked as I tried to find him. I landed my clouded eyes right on his perfect hazel ones and, even with the pain, I stretched up to kiss him.

Out of no where, I felt my heart beat speed up incredibly fast and then, as if it were made of glass, it shattered.

I gasped right before I met his lips and blackness over took me as I fell limply, not knowing if I were to ever wake again and see Inuyasha.