Confusion

Hey there! Sorry I haven't uploaded in um idk how long -yikes! But, I've been getting on and off punishment. A lot of things happening in school. My P.E. teacher had a baby and came back, which I wished she hadn't. Not to mention I'm getting my ass handed to me in volleyball. -when I used to be so good at that sport. ;/ So, my life is just PEACHY.  

NOT!

Sorry for babbling

Onnnnn With The Showwww ! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confusion......Kagome's POV

I sat there staring blankly at the phone. I couldn't help the question that forced their way into my mind. 

Inuyasha?

What's he doing there?

Why did he want to speak to me?

Is he coming after me?

Do he want me back?

Those questions swarmed around my head without answers to match them. I had no clue why Inuyasha was at my house. No, my mom's house. I thought with a twist of pain. Thinking of my family, flashes of that night, when I had to leave them, came to my mind. Tears began to form in my eyes and I quickly blinked my eyes to stop them.

This is stupid. Why am I crying? I'm going to be able to see them soon.

I began to wonder if Inuyasha would be with them when Sota brings them to see me. I told Sota in a hurried voice not to tell Inuyasha where I was but, was that needed? Was Inuyasha even looking for me? It's been over a year now so, why now? Why is Inuyasha coming after me now?

Then it clicked in my head as I placed with the bottle around my neck.

The jewel shards.

Inuyasha is looking for the jewel shards and he only wants me back so he can use my senses to find them.

He probably tried to find them over the past year and it was probably too hard so now he wants me to come help him! I can't believe this!

'Well it is why he wanted you around in the first place. A small part of my head said. Oh great, now I'm losing my mind!

It's true. That's why Inuyasha and I came together in the first place. Because of the jewel shards.

Sighing from the head ache I was getting, I decided to go grab a snack and take a nap. Things were getting even more complicated than I needed them too. I was just going to think of this at a different time, when I wasn't so shocked from the events of today. I much rather preferred a boring day to this! Although, as I walked to the kitchen I couldn't help thinking some part of what I was thinking was true. Inuyasha, might be looking for me and if he is the jewel shards play a huge role in that search.

***Sorry if it's short and def. boring BUT it plays a part in the plot of the story ;) I promise more EXCITING stuff in the next chapters, which I might upload next.  BTW, check out the funny comics I got off the internet, they really cracked me up ^-^ !

love TN <3