Taking What's Mine

Vote, comment, give love, share:) I will return all love :) -Torii n'yell

( note: anything -like most of this chapter- that's in Italics is the character's thoughts. That's how it will be for the entire story. Italics = thoughts. )

Taking What's Mine....... [ Kikyo's POV ]

'What do you mean Inuyasha isn't here?!' I yelled.'Where could he be?' I said to my soul collector. I haven't been able to find Inuyasha for a while now. "It's that wench of a girl, Kagome!"

Ever since that night he's been different. She's the reason. I don't know why he chases after that stupid woman. She is nothing but a fail attempt me. I'm what Inuyasha needs; what he wants. Me and Inuyasha suppose to be together. We're suppose to die together. But, that indignant woman stands between us.

Inuyasha always going to save her or following behind her like a faithful little dog. She's the reason why me and him can't love each other. That woman has one thing that's stopping me. My soul. If I had my soul I could take what's mine. I could return to my natural self before that bastard Naraku. Me and Inuyasha can finally love. 

'I must get my soul back.' I know exactly how too. I's time Kagome cease to exist. It's time I get my soul and Kagome dies. It's time she take her last living breath and me, my first alive breath. It's time Inuyasha realize that no matter what, he and I, are ment to be one. It's time I killed Kagome once and for all.

It's time to visit a fellow witch demon, Lsrakua.