Future Plans

I in no way [ nor attempt ] own inuyasha or any other characters. I own only the story plot &. what ever. Read it &. if you feel like showing love give some ! :) -T.N. <3

Future Plans........ [ Kagome's POV ]

I didn't stop running, this time, until I came to Kieday's house. When I rushed in she was suddenly alert. "What's wrong, Kagome? Are we in danger?" She said in a serious tone. "No, Kieday. Nothing is the matter. I've decided to make a quick trip back home, to stock up on more things before we go on another adventure." I lied smoothly. "Oh, alright Kagome. Hurry back and be careful." She said sitting back down and mixing up probably another healing remedy. "Oh and Kieday, tell Inuyasha not to follow me tonight. Tell him I will speak with him in the morning when I return." I said as I gather all my things and left out.

As soon as I was out of Kieday's sight and hearing I ran at full speed to the well that connects me to this world, feudal japan, and my world, present time or the future or whatever. I knew that I would never see Inuyasha again or any other of my friends here. I would not be returning anytime soon. I would leave and never come back. I hope Inuyasha is happy, I don't want to be around when he starts his life with her. Better I leave than him. I don't belong here.

I climbed over the well and jumped. The feeling of present, past, and future surrounded me as I made my way back home to family. I braced my self as my feet found the ground of modern Japan and I looked up to see the roof of the shrine. I hastily climbed out of the well knowing I barely had any time. 

I sprinted to my house and through the door. I was running past the living room when my mother spotted me. "Kagome ? You're home soon. Wait sweetie slow down! What's the matter?" She said when she caught my attention. "Hey, mom! I don't have much time to stay. I'm actually making a quick trip to grab supplies for the others and then I'm leaving." "Oh." She said. "Well can you stay for dinner? I cooked some of your favorites." I contemplated on that. I had until the morning to be gone but, this would be the last time to see my family before I disappeared. "Ummm, sure." I agreed when I saw her pleading eyes. I could never let my mother down. At least not now. 

I went into my room and prepared two bags for my departure. I packed one filled with as many clothes as I could and another with necessities I would with out a doubt need. When I finished I took a shower and changed into something simple. Firm fitting jeans, a blue long sleeve, and a pair of comfy running shoes. I knew my journey was going to take long and I knew there was going to be a lot of walking before I made it to my destination. 

I really didn't want to leave my family behind or even Sango, Miroku, Kieday, Shippo, Kirara, or even Koga. I was going to miss everyone but, I knew I had to get away. To go somewhere new and start over fresh, so I could deal with this pain in my chest. I didn't want any one to see me once I let the pain and sadness surface and completely wash over me. With a sigh, I went down to join my family in the last dinner I would ever have with them.