Battle chaos

( School wifi sucks. I can't get comments, I can't get get uploads, and I can't publish. yet I have spend half of my day here. Well here is the chapter. also leave a comment if you have lost hope in human kind.)

Point of view; Chaz

The dark shape was out side my window. I swore under my breath that I would make guilmon go on a diet. " The shadow spoke. " warrior of corage and warrior of trust, I am the warrior of fear." then another voice spoke," and I am the warrior of unreliability. We are here to fight you." With fear I realized they were talking about me and the other girl. I didn't want them to destroy all our hard work so I yelled," fight us in the arena, wouldn't that be better?" there was a moment of quiet. then they yelled," we accept. you have 5 mins." with that the shadows stopped off and I ran off to find guilmon.

Point of view; no one

"Rapid fire!" Dark rapidmon has fired two more missiles at reapmon who had been avoiding them. "You can do it reapmon!" Brandon shouted. " Don't worry, I got it!" reapmon yelled back. He jumped up and grabbed dark rapidmon." what the..." was all he had the chance to say. Reapmon had thrown him to the ground and brought out his guns. " good bye demon." in a blast, dark rapidmon was gone and we had won.

Point of view; Chaz

The shadows were ready to fight. I had gotten guilmon and black guilmon to stop eating to fight." Go guilmon let's beat these-" " WAIT!!!" a voice I never heard called out. the girl that was black guilmon's tamer ran down from the stands. Now that she was awake I knew we had a chance to win. Right when she got to where I was we readied our selfs." activate double digivolution!!!" we both yelled.

(You guys know how it works, but with red and gold) "war growlmon!" "black war growlmon!"